Wordpress Pixopoint Menu Plugin Help

kidcajes

Reaction score
Anybody has advanced knowledge on a wordpress plugin "pixopoint menu"?

My problem is that, it doesn't work in my home page, but in the other page it works properly specially ie9

Really need your help here. Thanks!

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
"It doesn't work" tells us almost nothing. When asking for help, describe what you expect or want to happen and what actually happens. Include minimal sample code. For web sites, include a link to a live page. If it's a display issue that affects only some browsers, include screen shots.

kidcajes

Reaction score
I'm working on this site: www.appfury.com, this one is made with wordpress with a "pixopoint menu" plugin. If you go to the site the drop down menu of the first three navigations don't work. But if you click on the contact menu or buzz menu, you'll see that the dropdown are working already. This problem only occurs in IE9.

Therefore my problem is in the homepage only, that the dropdown are not working.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If you Google "pixopoint menu ie9" you should find some discussion of your problem. Not sure if they have a solution. But it is a starting point.

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
You still haven't described how the menus aren't working. When I visited the site using IE9, hovering over the first three top-level menu items ("services", "work" and "about") produced sub-menus positioned under the top-level item. Clicking on an item in these sub-menus opened a new page.

Last edited:

kidcajes

Reaction score
Thanks guys. i was able to figure it out. pixopoint support is not that helpful, their feedback is super slow. It was the javascript that mess it up.
To Misson, i think i was able to solved the problem when you visited the site.

Thanx again... you guys here are fast responder.