wordpress plugin for google adsense

hackking

Reaction score
click here to download plug in WP-Simple-Adsense-Insertion

<p>WordPress Plugin for Simple Google Adsense Insertion/Integration Categories: Wordpress Plugin Easy to use Wordpress plugin to insert Google Adsense to your posts, pages and sidebar by using a trigger text or calling the php function. download_icon There are many plugins and services which can add Google Adsense to your WordPress site. However I found that even though something like Adsense Manager or Adsense Deluxe provides a lot of customizable options, it can be overwhelming and isn’t really simple enough for people who are new to WordPress or for people who simply want to insert Google Adsense to their site in a few clicks. I found that most of the time I only use two or three types of Google Adsense units in various places and posts throughout my sites. Google’s Adsense policy mentions to not have more than three adsense block in one page anyway. That’s why I wrote my own Simple Adsense Insertion Plugin for WordPress, to focus on having 1-3 Google Adsense codes saved and use them where ever I want on my site by inserting a simple trigger text to my posts,pages and sidebar. Installation 1. Unzip and Upload the folder ‘WP-Simple-Adsense-Insertion’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory. 2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. 3. Go to Settings and configure the options eg. Copy and paste the Google Adsense code that you want to use. 4. Add the trigger text</p>
<p><!--– wp_ad_camp_1 –-->to a post or page where u want it to appear. Usage There are two ways you can use this plugin: 1. Add the following trigger text to a post or page in HTML view adsense integration plugin trigger text 2. Call the function from template files: or or</p>