WordPress problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

no2nsa

Reaction score
Ever since the Migration has happened my current wordpress theme has stopped working. It worked before the Migration but straight after it kept showing a blank page. I first thought the MySQL Problem x10hosting was having caused it but then I realized i was still able to enter my wp-admin.php page and figured out that when I disable the current theme and then enable a different one the main index page on my wordpress blog appears and works. So i was wondering if you could help figure out what kind of code is blocking or causing my index page not to appear. I have no clue what i can provide you with for you to be able to check but the link to the template I am using is > http://alxmedia.se/themes/hueman You may have already seen it before. I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same problem if they are using the same theme as me on x10hosting but I hope this can be fixed sometime! I wouldn't think It's the website theme code itself since other people using a different hosting are using the same theme that I'm using and it still working for them. So is something on x10hosting causing the code maybe not to work?

Link to my website is: http://no2nsa.x10.bz/blog (as you can see the current page is blank)
Thank you!
I understand you are busy but hope not to take to much of your time up. :)

no2nsa

Reaction score
Has any staff managed to look this up yet since my site has been down for like 6 days now. I would change themes but unfortunately everything is set to match the current main theme that has stopped working since the Migration. I really do not want to change themes since that means I have to regenerate all the thumbnails, restore all the custom widgets and codes that i have added extra into the pages myself. Resorting to a new theme would cause everything custom added to my theme would need to be added again.

no2nsa

Reaction score
This is resolved now and a new design has been made and uploaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.