Wordpress unable to send mails

Status
Not open for further replies.

theteamk

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been trying to send out mails from my WP site. The mails are for registration purposes or are sent out if someone fills in the "contact form". I installed the Email Logs plugin and was able to confirm that my site was sending out the mails. I went through earlier threads too. The contents of the mail do not include the word "testing" or "test" for the purpose.

Are the x10hosting servers sending out the mail? Or are they being blocked because of spam issues. I can assure you that none of the contents of the mail can be classified as spam. I have not exceeded the hourly limit of 100 mails too. So, can anyone help me in sorting out this issue?

URL: http://androguider.com

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you PM me an email address that failed to receive the email so I can trace it in the logs?

theteamk

Reaction score
Can you PM me an email address that failed to receive the email so I can trace it in the logs?
I had started a conversation with you a few days back. I did not receive any reply from your end. Please reply back.

Regards

theteamk

Reaction score
Sorry, if I sound impatient, but the issue still remains unresolved. Pls look into it as soon as you can.

Regards
Krittin

theteamk

Reaction score
Sorry for bumping the thread. My problem stands unresolved. Maybe @Corey is busy at tgw moment. Can someone else look into this ? @Dead-i

Status
Not open for further replies.