World of warcraft (WoW)

dino-m

Reaction score
WoW. For me one of the best games. Does someone play it? :biggrin: Reason I like it is huge map and lot of ppl playing it.

Goran

Reaction score
I like game alot but it's still too much for me to pay a internet and account fog game, im thinking to buy it but we will see! ENYWAY IT'S VERY NICE GAME whit aloot room of playing and meany things that impress...

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
I'm also playing WoW!!!!

Is the best MMpRPG game I have never played...

I had lot of characters!!!

=D

naziajabeen

Reaction score
I'm also playing WoW!!!!

Is the best MMpRPG game I have never played...

I had lot of characters!!!

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Personally, I've never played it ... but I have heard a bunch about it.
Mostly how addicting it gets ... I have a friend whose brothers ( and sisters-in-law ) play and it seems to suck you into it.

I prefer a less violent gaming ... ( www.toontown.com ) ... I have my GF, her friend, her daughter ( our god-daughter ) all playing ...

t2t2t

Reaction score
I have played "wow" on private server, and well nice graphics for such a low requirements, but still not that good of a game.

In news:
Neowin (Gamer): World of Warcraft - The Movie; $100M Budget, and more info

Hundreds of attendees here at BlizzCon took time off from playing StarCraft II and the newly announced World of Warcraft expansion, Wrath of the Lich King, to attend a spirited panel on the upcoming WOW movie, plans for which finally seem to be coalescing. Blizzard COO Paul Sams and chief creative officer Chris Metzen joined Legendary Pictures' CEO Thomas Tull and chief creative officer Jon Jashni onstage to dish on the current production status of Blizzard's first movie, which the company has been trying to get off the ground for a good five years now.The audience of diehard fans seemed pleased with Blizzard's choice to partner with Legendary on the WOW movie, given the cheers that erupted at the mention of the company's recent fan-favorite hits like 300 and Batman Begins. Tull reiterated several times his company's commitment to creating "not a video...

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/neowin-gamers/~3/141741295/index.php

Veivei

Reaction score
I'm a WoW player since 2005, Doomhammer and Bloodhoof is the realm i played most and got alot other chars on other realm too :D

Last edited:

khanhduy301

Reaction score
I've played WoW only one time at a Public Game Service. :D
My computer can't run it :D

Sorry for my bad at English language.:D

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Don't want to play it as I'm sure I'll get addicted; meanwhile, pure FPS for me!

qserenity

Reaction score
Game aren't addict only person play game without no sleep make it addict to them. Person can stop play at any time

mmofun

Reaction score
Yeah I like that game, I spent lots of money on that one. ;p:nuts:

Energritz

Reaction score
ive played since 04 when it opened im an addict but i know when im getting sucked in too much then i stop take a break and do other stuff

halohalo

Reaction score
The storyline is compelling and it's neat to meet new friends (co-players) and doing stuff like forming guilds and whatnot. My main complaint is that the amount of time it takes to level up is horrendous... to do anything "fun" or meaningful you need to top out at level 60 which is millions upon millions of experience points (read: thousands and thousands of droll, mindless quests) away.

Perhaps I exaggerate, but it seems like the game is designed for many hours of gameplay. I just don't have the time to devote to play a game like that. :nuts:

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
World Of Warcraft is a great game but after a while you realise you prefer buying a new game each 2 or 3 months instead of giving all your $$$ for a single game. I loved the game first time I played it (back in the beta test) and I still understand why it's a great hit.

chewett

Reaction score
i find wow so expensive for me as a student

my friend was going to buy it until i told him he only got it for 1 year then you had to pay

if i cant have it i am not letting my friend get it

Djcottrell

Reaction score
I use to play but my account is now just sitting there collecting dust. I have not used it since my main char hit lvl 70. Poor Magedizzle on Sargarus server. I think Blizz did a great job in creating this game and it will be one of the best MMORPG's of all time.

Psoewish

Reaction score
Well, it is an addicting game, but I won that battle (yay for me for having my life back while still occasionally playing WoW) sounds like a rare combintation ... playing WoW AND having a life! :p

Anyway, I love this game, a lot and I don't think I'll be quitting anytime soon :)

Bloodshot

Reaction score
The monthly fees might seem like a lot, but it's well worth the money.
I play a hunter on the Khadgar (US) server and am leveling a priest on the side. There's actually a lot to do end game, not just raiding and pvp (arenas are freaking awesome though).