World Wide Programming

ShadowStriker

Reaction score
you can tell what it is really... but its not "just" programming, however, its also for games and much like that. (guest used to not could post but now they can post in main lobby.) if you want to join click the link in my signature.

ShadowStriker

Reaction score
it was just started a couple days ago so plz dont expect any "big" biggy's...but later you can :eek:riginal:

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
Congratulations on your new site. You might want to work on the formatting of the boards. You still have the Simple Machines Forum logo showing behind your World Wide Programming logo.

P.S. Try using the 'Edit' button next time instead of submitting post after post.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Please stop bumping the thread just wait ahile and somone will come.. also there is the edit button like The_Magistrate said.

I have joined your site and I like it.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your site looks ok.. the main reason is that it needs to be formatted, and aligned correctly. Also the simple machines logo is behind your logo like The_Magistrate said. Just work on it a little and im sure you will having it look great :)

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
Removing the SMF logo shouldn't break any copyright laws. A lot of forums/CMSs require you to leave the footer, or a comment in the code that stated the origin/author, but you can remove the logo.

If it does break any laws, switch to a better forum program. :-D

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah it dose not... also I use SMF and I removed it and I posted at there board and they said it was cool with the admins.

n4tec

Reaction score
here are some things you should do for the forum...

firstly, remove the smf logo...

secondly, why don't you make the "World Wide Programming" like below
World
Wide
Programming
Try to make the spinning thing into 3 lines...
I think the forum will look orderly...

thirdly, center the banner...

finally, nice forum anyway...

*4*

ShadowStriker

Reaction score
i managed to delte the smf logo but i hva ebeen working out several center methods that wont work. anyways if u suggest that could u make one for me?