Worse hosting experience ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

scinews

Reaction score
I have to say that my hosting here has been the worse provider i have ever been with.

My account gets suspended for no reason.
-therefore i have now missed an important email.
- took at least 5days to activate my account again

My files randomly have gone for no reason.
-took quite a while to prepare the site.

Now my account has been suspended again!

Whats the point i have never had so much trouble! the uptime is great up service 1/10

:(

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I have to say that my hosting here has been the worse provider i have ever been with.

My account gets suspended for no reason.
-therefore i have now missed an important email.
- took at least 5days to activate my account again

My files randomly have gone for no reason.
-took quite a while to prepare the site.

Now my account has been suspended again!

Whats the point i have never had so much trouble! the uptime is great up service 1/10

:(

1. For no reason? ( http://forums.x10hosting.com/suspended-accounts/26789-suspended.html ) You were suspended for not having a linked account. That seems to be a valid reason. Others have been suspended for it, why would you be any different?

2. I see no posts from you relating to your file / account issues besides the account suspension. If you had issues with your account, you didn't bring it to the attention of the staff here. We can't help you if you don't tell us what the problem is.

3. Again? Where is the new UnSuspension request? Again, we can't assist you if you don't post a request. And to post here and complain about all the "lack of service" will probably just make the staff less likely to want to assist you.

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
I'm sorry you've been having such a bad experience here at x10. I can offer you some words of wisdom:

- x10 sites are suspended for very valid reasons. Your cPanel account was not linked with your forum account.
- x10 can't be held responsible for keeping your account active if you're expecting an email. It is your job to follow the rules and regulations of x10. If you do that, then your site will remain active indefinitely.
- The files on your site are yours to maintain. This includes backups.

Complaining about the free hosting provided here isn't going to help at all. If you are having trouble, you should post your problems in the Support forums and the staff will be happy to help you.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
May I ask that you re-read the terms of service, this is all things you agreed to when you signed up, if you can't follow the rules we can't be held responsible.

Terms of Service said:
x10Hosting will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. x10Hosting makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. x10Hosting disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The includes loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by x10Hosting and its employees.

Maybe this too:

Terms of Service said:
Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold x10Hosting harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against x10Hosting, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless x10Hosting against liabilities arising out of;
(1) Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with x10Hosting's server;
(2) Any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party;
(3) Copyright infringement and
(4) Any defective products sold to customer from x10Hosting's server.

Last edited:

System X

Reaction score
Im curious, how do you link your Cpanel account with your Forum account?
Can you explain that to me please, I dont want to get suspended :(

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is already linked with your cPanel account, just make sure you visit the x10 Forums once every two weeks.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I'll close this so we don't get off-topic.
If the original thread creator would like to discuss his complaints against x10, they are welcome to PM me and I would be happy to work through each problem they have.

Otherwise, thank you for using x10hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.