Worst **** ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

msnhack

Reaction score
I have waisted one day trying to register on this ****, and I have to register 100s of accounts and it's telling me my account doesn't exist. I'm done with this ****. I'll look up a normal site. Good bye.

jsobeck

Reaction score
Thank you for posting for support asking us to help you with this (judging by your post count of 1). I'm sure you have found that we have one of the best support staff around. However, since you don't like our service, feel free to leave. Nothing is keeping you here. Thank you for using x10.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey, 1 account max per user, I think the problem was you were trying to get 100s.

Thanks for leaving, wish you luck elsewhere, this "normal" site (Although this site is normal to me)!

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
I have waisted one day trying to register on this ****, and I have to register 100s of accounts and it's telling me my account doesn't exist. I'm done with this ****. I'll look up a normal site. Good bye.

Well Mr.msnhack. I can see that you feel profanity proves your lack of intellectual capacity and understanding on how to sign up properly for a hosting account. I will not be one to miss having you here. I for one have watched 100's of accounts register fine over the past 2 days. I find it odd that you had to try and sign up"100's" of times and failed to manage to sign up for 1 account.

So i hope that on your search for a finer host, that they can deal with your lack of respect,lack of willingness to get help and just pure ignorance to reading proper signup procedures. So please exit right stage left and have a wonderful day.

To everyone else who has managed to sign up properly. This is the prime example of the sort of pm's and emails some of the staff receive. :) He just happened to post it out to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.