Would upgrading help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eN0ch

Reaction score
Hi folks,

My deep appreciation to Corey and all the x10 team for working so tirelessly on our behalf amidst all these mega frustrations.

I'm just wondering ... my confidence in these guys is sufficient that I'd consider upgrading to a paid account, if that would get me a working account now. Would this produce the desired result? Or are the team so flat chat with the cpanel / fris nightmare that I'd end up waiting anyway?

Thanks

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
If you upgrade to a paid account your existing free account will be moved, everything will be working and you should not have as many problems as the free servers since there are not as many users on the paid services than the free services. To answer your question, it would indeed get you a working account..

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Quick note, to get the items moved you end up filing a support ticket, but fret not - it is NOT a normal ticket. It's a priority ticket that spams pretty much every staff member who has access to the paid accounts/servers, which inevitably will include a few that aren't so busy working out the fris headache to get it taken care of.

Bonus points if you already have backups - just upload those when the account gets created and you're golden :)

eN0ch

Reaction score
So, Derek. Do I just click on the link "Submit ticket"? Is it that simple? I'm just wondering how it gets flagged as a priority ticket the way you described, if I'm using the same form as everyone else ... ?

Lance

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
You have to purchase paid hosting from XAV's link and then you submit a ticket via that client center I linked to.. It's a DIFFERENT support center from free hosting, as those tickets go directly to the admins.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, it seems your account has successfully been moved to the paid server I will close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.