Would You....

Would You Buy My Tunes?

• Yes, I Like them and would buy

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Yes, But you could ask more for them..

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No, Dont like them

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No, Not My style Of Music

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No, The Price Is Too High

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

David_Tiger

Reaction score
....Buy my tunes if I kept making them and started selling around £1 GBP (around $1.9 USD) or cheaper if you tell me the max you would pay for 1 song and i'll also join them and sell as packs or unsigned albums.

Cheers, would be helpful

EDIT: the songs are here http://www.djtiger.co.nr

Last edited:

admintwo

Reaction score
Uhm, your talking about music right? I have not heard your songs for me to know how much they should or not cost, or If I would buy them.

If this is not about your songs, then never mind hehe.

David_Tiger

Reaction score
hehe, yea its music, mainly Trance, more dance coming soon if, i would be credited for them :D

added site to 1st post see there.
also members of x10hosting forums could pay by credits, not sure how many tho.

P.S, I know they are downloadable from the website but, if this goes ahead they will just be 30sec samples and full songs in locked folders.

Last edited:

admintwo

Reaction score
I am not sure if it is just me, but I clicked on listen now, and then the songs showed up, but when I click it just stays on loading....

Good site overall though.

Last edited:

David_Tiger

Reaction score
oh, yes uhm. I thought they would have auto changed but obviously not, The path to the songs are wrong as they as stull set to the old domain name "gtarp.exofire.net" which now is "g2.exofire.net".

I will change them now and upload the new pages with updated file paths.

Thanks for noticing ;)

One more thing i see 3 people have voted (2 people + me) please when you vote leave a comment saying which you voted for so i can have your oppinion and see who voted. Thanks..

[/I]EDIT: Songs are now back up and made a little change, The menu, the active page is now red, i.e if you are on the homepage, Home on the menu bar is red ;). Better for keeping track of where you are.

EDIT: Again people are voting but not comenting, DO NOT Vote Unless You Comment, Also 2 people chose yes, but i could ask more. well please say a estimate price, or your oppinion if you chose otherwise.

Thanks....

___________________________________________________________________________________

ok, So on a trial basis I am removing the songs and placing a feature to buy the songs.
all songs will be $1.95 which is £1 GBP in my currency, if you think that is a lot then see this if i had £300 in the UK it will be $587.19 in the US so $1.95 is cheap, I may lower the cost but not much as i am working on UK currency.

Thanks, again

Last edited:

David_Tiger

Reaction score
ok, as of in about 10 minutes the price will drop to £0.50 a song
0.50 British pounds = 0.98955 U.S. dollars

Would like for some members to purchase a few :D

I will offer 15% from each sale(purchased via your website), If you help sell these from your website :D
(Must have paypal)

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
This is a very good idea. I'm not going to buy any of them (I don't have any "online" money and am saving up for a domain :p )
Maybe I should start using my own music equipment and create and sell songs too. ;)

ASPX.King

Reaction score
i don't like this kind of music
but between $.75 and $1.50 USD is a good price for people who do like it

David_Tiger

Reaction score
yes, well i still need to reduce the price on them but they will be £0.50 ($0.98)
and offering percentage to people who help me seel them from there personal sites,

Although this is trance and i make it and (kind of) like it, I am a huge metal head, Metallica, Godsmack, Disturbed etc etc ;)

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Huh, I am a huge fan of those bands also. ;)
It's funny how two dollars equal one euro.
It used to be they were about the same.
:eek:

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
OK, its not my sort of music, so I wouldnt buy any, but I think if I liked that sort of thing I would easily pay between £0.50 and £1 for it. I would be interested in selling some from my website if you want, not sure how we'd go about setting it up so you knew the sale was from me or whatever.

Anyway, if your interested in sorting something out, just PM me or something. Im not good with PHP though. My websites in my sig BTW.

Alex