WOW - Hard Installation

luispedraos58

Reaction score
Hi!!!

It's really complicated to install this game!!, doesn't it?

There's a lot of "packs" and updates and nowadays there's a new "pack" or update until 4.x.x

If you see, the folder for this is around 16.7 GB installed until 3.3.5 jummm, So how many hours for download this??, jajajaja

So, in which server do you play??, and how are you in this??

Pixaro

Reaction score
What more files and biger pack than game is like this better!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
World of Warcraft (if this is what you're talking about) isn't that bad to install. Most of the downloading is done when you first install the game by the internal updater/installer. Most of it is waiting for the game to download. I don't own the game, however a friend of mine does. Takes only a few hours to download here from a fresh install. Patches take at most 15-20 minutes to download.

mesaj35

Reaction score
lame duck-my captcha code lol

itz eezy to install WOW, juzt need to look at patch versions when u install it manually, but installing with patcher is rlly easy one click and voila>downloading 10GB cataclysm starter edition

galolasptc32

Reaction score
its not hard at all, just install the cd's, then let the updater doing his work for 30 min and done :)
I recommmand ya to play on server dragonblight ;)

wongers

Reaction score
i dont see what the big deal is, i just downloaded the "game client" installer and then left it for a few hours whilst it downloaded everything (Vanilla + TBC + WotLK + Cataclysm) and then watched it install some of the patches and I was on.

didnt have to do a great deal lol. mainly just watch the loading/download bar lol

tackler7048

Reaction score
Hi!!!

It's really complicated to install this game!!, doesn't it?

There's a lot of "packs" and updates and nowadays there's a new "pack" or update until 4.x.x

If you see, the folder for this is around 16.7 GB installed until 3.3.5 jummm, So how many hours for download this??, jajajaja

So, in which server do you play??, and how are you in this??

True

olliepop

Reaction score
So glad i quit this game lol. But yeah it's massive, but so worth it. Cataclysm ain't great though. I started mid-BC, I quit after patch 3.2, came back halfway through 3.3.3, quit again, got into cata beta so restarted, quit until 4.1, quit at 4.2 launch. Cata in my experience was just bad. Wrath wasn't too hot either, but it was still more enjoyable end-game for me. But Cata definitely revitalised content pre-60. I'm not one of those Nostalgia guys but i'm just going to say i enjoyed patch 3.1 the most... Ulduar... It was so fun :) The vehicle systems first raid aside from EoE haha

But yeah the installation is not hard at all, and i'm a guy who HTTP patched every single time.