WoWChat is here!

WoWChat

Reaction score
:biggrin: Hi there everyone,

I have decided to make a World of Warcraft Fansite called "WoWChat". WoWChat is, like I said before, a World of Warcraft Fansite. What this fansite does exactly is it lets you post any trades you may be having, if you need some work to work on your professions you can post there, if you would like to advertise your guild you may post there, or if you just want to talk in general or about Warcraft, it's all there!

WoWChat is coming soon! For all of you World of Warcraft players, You will have a great time.

Some "WoWChat" categories:

*Horde & Alliance
*Realms
*Trade Section
*Profession Section
*Guild Section
*General Chat Section
*World of Warcraft Talk Section
*Affiliates Section
*and more...

and once the site is made, for a limited time you will be able to earn VIP Member status by posting a certain amount of posts, and what VIP Member status does is it allows you to do many things normal members cannot do such as having a bigger PM Box, colored username, custom user titles, user rename once annually, moderation tools for your threads and posts, and more!

Of course, we will do our best to advertise x10hosting to the fullest. Please reply to welcome WoWChat, or if you have any questions/comments/concerns about this soon-to-be website, please do not hesitate to post here!

Sincerely,
Mike
WoWChat Management

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to X10hosting. I hope you enjoy your stay with x10Hosting.:) Good luck with your site and best wishes. ;)

manzoor

Reaction score
Hi you have been here a while so no welcome to you :D lol jk

Welcome here and good luck with your site.

Im also a warcraft geek but due to my slow net connection i cant play it online :D