WoWChat's Weekly Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoWChat

Reaction score
WoWChat's Weekly Raffle
Hello and Welcome to WoWChat's Weekly Raffle! Idea by Jackpot Contest.

You may or may not have played the Jackpot Contest. This is very similar. Except you may play that contest AND this so that you can have TWO chances for credits.

HOW TO PLAY:

You send a total of 100 credits and post within 48 hours of your donation to save a spot - otherwise that 100 credits will be taken and put into the jackpot. There is a chance that NO ONE will win - only one chance though because I take spot #1.

The winner will receive ALL payments from the other players as the "Jackpot". If no one wins, I will put 75% of the winnings that no one won into the NEXT week's jackpot. 25% of the winnings that no one won will be kept for further weeks.

I will use Random.org to find out the number of the winner. (I am always #1, then the second poster who donates that week is #2 and so forth)

CURRENT JACKPOT: 100 Credits

Contestants:

#1 - WoWChat
#2 - QuwenQ

Raffle winner number will be generated on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Please send donation BEFORE posting so that I know you donated and you're not reserving a spot. If you post and then decide not to donate, I will suspend you from the competition for this week. Please allow up to 24 hours for me to add your name to the list after donation and post. Also - any donations above 100 credits will be not given back unless clearly a typo, the 100 credits will still go for you and the difference will be tossed into the winnings. Late submissions will be put into the next week's raffle. Good luck!

Last edited:

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Yay, I'm famous!
=D

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Edit:
sorry, forgot to post I sent credits.

Last edited:

WoWChat

Reaction score
Alright QuwenQ you are number 2! (Rhymes :p)
Adding you to the list..

Jackpot +100 Credits!

Last edited:

WoWChat

Reaction score
Adding you to the list, axyjo you are #3!

EDIT: for some reason i cannot edit the topic right now but i will soon when I am able. You are still #3 and the jackpot is now 200 Credits!

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Count me in too, Let's see......I've donated the credits. And how come no one can win. It has to pick a number, shouldn't it....

Last edited:

WoWChat

Reaction score
#1 - WoWChat
#2 - QuwenQ
#3 - axyjo
#4 - alfren
#5 - GamingX

Sorry, it wont let me edit my post up top i dont know why.

Current Jackpot: 400 Credits

and by no one winning it would be me as I am always #1

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I went to Random.org and ran a number from 1-5 and the first one it picked was 1, you would have got the whole jack pot.

I am not seeing how you are working out the pot. where soes the "reserved 25%" come back in?

manzoor

Reaction score
ok im in credits donated :D

I went to Random.org and ran a number from 1-5 and the first one it picked was 1, you would have got the whole jack pot.

I am not seeing how you are working out the pot. where soes the "reserved 25%" come back in?

Hmmm seems like people aren't believing you :d

Well WoWChat I can have a random number generator for you and it will generate numbers with pseudo-random number algorithms

BTW 1 Question how we can have proof that what number was generated ?

Last edited:

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Well WoWChat I can have a random number generator for you and it will generate numbers with pseudo-random number algorithms

Why would they do that when they have Random.org, which generates TRULY random number functions, not pseudo-random?

VMKSocial

Reaction score
He has lots of credits, good amount of posts, he is able to be trusted. I will play.

WoWChat

Reaction score
#1 - WoWChat
#2 - QuwenQ
#3 - axyjo
#4 - alfren
#5 - GamingX
#6 - manzoor
#7 - VMKSocial

I have decided to use random.org and find the number now and then I will roll it every Saturday now since tuesday is a school day.

Everybody ready....

The # is.....

The winner is VMKSocial, Congratulations!

Wow >.< you just entered too, lucky you. Thanks for trusting me guys all of you are awesome.

STARTING WEEKLY RAFFLE #2 for the week of Saturday, October 20, 2007!

VMKSocial

Reaction score
OMG!!! R u seroius!!! This is my third post and already I got so many credits thank you thank you thank you!

manzoor

Reaction score
Congrats VMKSocial :D

Should we start sending the credits for the next weekly raffle?

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This looks like a scam. Quickly register a new user in the x10 forums, amazing how the winner hs only three posts from today. 2 in this forum and one intro post. How did he enter. I didnt see his post. Also where did the new user get th 100 credits to play?

manzoor

Reaction score
Hmm I think all accounts have 150 credits as startup :D

And I don't think that WoWChat has created another account

WoWChat you should provide any kind of proof that which number was generated so that people will began trusting you else everyone is gonna say that its scam

Status
Not open for further replies.