WP migration

Status
Not open for further replies.

therunn3

Reaction score
Hello, would like to migrate my old blog on justhost to x10hosting and start updating it :)
problem is after i upload the file made with the wp migration plugin, the file starts expanding and i get a space error :(
file is about 350m

can i have more storage space?

therunn3

Reaction score
immediate response from x10hosting might have sorted the issue..
very impressed by support!
thank you

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
file is about 350m
-
assume that is a zipped file - that file and the data that is expanded from it - must fit into your account's total disk space allotment of 512 MB
###
-
can i have more storage space?
-
x10hosting's free-hosting accounts are not receiving disk space upgrades at this time
###
-
immediate response from x10hosting might have sorted the issue - very impressed by support!
-
free-hosting support in these forums is by volunteers (i.e. there is no paid staff) and most of them do not have access to your free-hosting's server - if needed to resolve your issue

the reality is staff (i.e. Admins) may not have the time needed for free-hosting accounts - staff's other projects and services take priority over support for free-hosting's accounts

there is no guarantee of support for free-hosting accounts
###

Last edited:

KatAqua

Reaction score
If you want rapid, guaranteed support and more disk space, X10 offers a paid hosting solution as well. I've been nothing but impressed by it so far, after I upgraded a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.