Write an article for 80 points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Uber No0b
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for someone to write a gaming related article, 350-500 words in length. I will reward who ever writes this with 80 points. It can be on a topic of your choice, please keep it interesting.

Thanks!

deaddevil

Reaction score
The article is about quake 3 arena.
Quake 3 is a game with awesome graphics and gameplay. It is first person shooter. The bloody screens and unnatural havoc in the game raise the gamers spirit. The key weapons are the rocket launcher, shotgun, laser gun etc. The grenade launcher too is cool. The arenas in the game are just fantastic. The arenas are cool and challenging, with jumpers situated at the center of flowing lava or bottomless pitts. The bots have a good A.I and of cource you cannot mess them up. The multiplayer feature is the plus feature of the game with around 10 player or more playing simultanously, checking out the blood strains. The game characters are designed well to suit aliens and humans alike. Quake 3 is an older game but it deserves to be the best even today.

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
Innovation on the Way!
by Dizzy

It seems as if the gaming industry has a surprising year in store for us! With the release of the XBox 360 in...
*Rest of article removed*
View it whenever or wherever Josh posts it!

Last edited:

James

Banned
Reaction score
Write an article?, for 80 point most people could google it and it would only take seconds.
If i was you i would be making sure the people really wrote it, or you will end up with no points.

Josh

Uber No0b
Reaction score
Woops accidently double posted, sry.

Last edited:

Josh

Uber No0b
Reaction score
Awesome job on the article Dizzy, 90 points sent! Anyone else interested?

@The_End, yeah I know anyone can easily do a search for articles and copy/paste, but it isn't hard to find out. I've got an online plagiarizing software (aka google) :coolugh:

apple19

Reaction score
Im definately interested!!! I will have it ready tonight.........is it 80 new points or old points because if its 80 new points then on the old x10 it would only be worth 8....ill send you the article as soon as you respond...thx

apple19

Reaction score
Alright.... I have the article all ready so as soon as you are ready for it i'd be glad to send it to you...thx

Status
Not open for further replies.