WTF anyone else having this problem?

enigmaboosting

Reaction score
hey guys this problem really has nothing to do with x10 but its pretty important for me. Every important website and some unimportant are down atm. It's like there is a national ddos attack or somethin. not sayin that x10 isnt important but probably just not well known. all these are down xbox.com , google.com , bing.com , thetechgame.com , youtube.com , webs.com(partially, only words load on peoples websites ,the rest is down) and countless others. If your experiencing this please tell me or is it just time warner being gay

also note that x10hosting.com and cisco.com(linksys people) are not down

this has now been fixed but personally i think it was a national ddos attempt someone is goin 2 prison

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
*****Thread Moved to Off Topic*****
All the sites you have listed load fast for me.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I doubt it's an issue with each of the websites. They're pretty big and probably have a content distribution network (CDN) keeping them running. You would need a massive botnet to even take down sites such as Google, which are rather engineered to handle such attacks. More than likely, your ISP is having a routing failure or a critical link has gone down. That would be the only thing I can think of as when my ISP had that same issue several months back, I could not access most sites for a half hour while they worked to bring a key router back online and re-route traffic through an idle router for the meantime.

Last edited: