Wtf facebook?!

drf1229

Reaction score
Its bad enough facebook blocks off using .x10hosting domains for development, but now they have to block them from chat too?! What is up with that? Now I can't even tell my friends about my website. Wtf facebook?! Is anybody else experiencing this issue?

xgreenberetx

Reaction score
I am currently making an app for facebook with x10 hosting, and it does not block anything for me. So far I had no trouble working with facebook apps and x10.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Its bad enough facebook blocks off using .x10hosting domains for development, but now they have to block them from chat too?! What is up with that? Now I can't even tell my friends about my website. Wtf facebook?! Is anybody else experiencing this issue?

I've had FB Chat not allow me to send .x10hosting links.
but you could always break up the link, or get a co.cc

Mr. DOS

Reaction score
Yeah, it's just .x10hosting.com; if you're using a subdomain of one of x10's other domains, you're fine.

It is a bit of a bummer, though, because I kinda like having the x10 name there.

--- Mr. DOS

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
You guys are free to yell at people who abused our service (phishing sites?!) to get the x10Hosting name blocked on Facebook all you want. :)

Last edited:

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Not that I care about Facebook, I just abhor the twonks that spam and phish. 96494dbfaecc54ea022aa631c3101f2c

I'd post that encoded using base64, but I don't want to violate the acceptable use policy.

Last edited: