WTF is his problem?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You sent 1714 emails in a few minutes, that only didn't go higher because we stopped you. Looking at my keyboard not only are those numbers not near the 5 and 0, there are also 4 of them. So I don't see how you accidentally sent out that many emails when you meant to send 50.

On top of that, you not only broke the rules you were spam advertising another free web host, our direct competition from our servers. I'm not sure why you would think that would be okay to do. Regardless, you will not be unsuspended.

dito7967

Reaction score
Adding to that... why did you post this in Offtopic section?

And what did you expect was going to happen?

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hilarious, when's the next contestant? Is it time for another IDTENT yet?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
These make me laugh. On my site, my rank is Super Administrator, and people think they can argue with that-lol. Same case here-It's really not a good idea to start an argument with Corey-we all know who will win, simply because of the "Administrator/CEO" status. lol.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Rules are rules. Ignorance is not an excuse.

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Man some people never learn. They always want more and most of the time those who want a lot more are the abusers. How ironic.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
i feel i just missed out on some serious lulz!!

You did unfortunately :(

If you want Lulz on a daily basis though spend some time in the IRC. You're bound to come across something. Remember, don't tick off Steve (Icarus) or he'll eat you :biggrin:

Last edited:

phazzedout

Reaction score
I missed out on some LULz too! :(

I take it some noob thought he/she could mess with an Admin.
Edit:
I missed out on some LULz too! :(

I take it some noob thought he/she could mess with an Admin.

Last edited:

phazzedout

Reaction score
hahaha i know what you mean bud :D

Oh well, maybe next time. The guy is an Admin who he or she was arguing with. That is unbelievable. I would never argue with an admin especially knowing that they host my website for free. What every they believe to be true is true in my eyes. LOL