www.dollshouse4sale.x10hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulrike2

Reaction score
For the last few weeks I haven't been able to open my website. I thought it had something to do with you moving your server, but now I get the message, that it has been removed. I regularly check into the forum, so it can't have anything to do with me "abandoning" my website. Please can you tell me how to get my website displayed again.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Uli Schlafli

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
For the last few weeks I haven't been able to open my website. I thought it had something to do with you moving your server, but now I get the message, that it has been removed. I regularly check into the forum, so it can't have anything to do with me "abandoning" my website. Please can you tell me how to get my website displayed again.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Uli Schlafli

Do you remember the last time you were able to log in to your account? And what was your cPanel username?

Last edited:

Ulrike

Reaction score
Do you remember the last time you were able to log in to your account? And what was your cPanel username?

I'd say that's probably 8 weeks or so, since I can't log in my CPanel and also can't display the website. My username is Ulrike2

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Your domain shows as "available".

There were several sites that failed to make the transfer of Data Centers, due to a software malfunction. It looks like yours is one.
Effectively, there are no backups.

Ulrike

Reaction score
Your domain shows as "available".

There were several sites that failed to make the transfer of Data Centers, due to a software malfunction. It looks like yours is one.
Effectively, there are no backups.

Well, I guess I have to upload the site again. At least that's what I'll try and then see if it solved the problem.
Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.