www.Goodealsupply.com - Site suspended URGENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodeal

Reaction score
My account was suspended because of the next violation: shell scripts are prohibited on x10hosting's servers.

I did not know about this rule. Now I need to get connected to the FTP to get my file system and save all my information. I there any way you can let me access my site's cPanel to back my information or recommend me any change to my site in order to resolve this issue.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You agree to the TOS when you completed your sign up for a hosting account. SSH is not provided for free hosting accounts nor it is allowed there. When you uploaded it to your account, you circumvented x10hosting security and it's easily exploited. This is a zero tolerance suspension. Your account will remain suspended until it's automatically terminated. No backups will be provided for you.

goodeal

Reaction score
I did not know! Please

Could you take me to a paid server?? Even if I have to pay I will be more than happy to do so I can recover my information which is very valuable.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No. Zero tolerance is zero tolerance. Your account will not be unsuspended whatsoever.

goodeal

Reaction score
Please, just let me get my information out. You will not lose nothing. If you do not do so is not going to make things better for you.

I need that information. Is essential for my business. As well as you we are individuals trying to make things work and do what is right. I do not think this is how I deserve to be treated like.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
No. This isn't going anywhere, can someone lock this topic?

~Callum

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes.

I believe this thread is about to be locked, I also believe that if you make any more thread you will get an infraction.

You are not going to get your files back.

~Callum

goodeal

Reaction score
Do not talk like you are happy because of my misfortune. We are a community working together trying to make a living. Therefore you should be willing to find a way to help me instead of trying to be rude. I am not part of the bad guys.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
We are not being rude; we are doing our job. This is part of our zero tolerance policy. We don't make exceptions.
*****Thread Closed*****

Status
Not open for further replies.