www.HamedDanger.x10.mx

Status
Not open for further replies.

hd.dr8657

Reaction score
Hi Vkhsth not. I'm Persian language and I use your free host. But you know what reason I Bstyd Control Panel. I'll ask you again to my control panel so Give me. If I act against the rules I will not repeat. well ads on your site I'm gonna time in these two sites. Do not be bored.
Webmaster www.Hameddanger.x10.mx & www.HamedDanger.Tk

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You weren't actually suspended for the persian language problem, you were permanently suspended for having a public file hosting site. We don't allow that, period.

hd.dr8657

Reaction score
You mean the public file What is it that because I've set up site for uploading the same suspended? Well, I'll delete site content and a content I'm falling apart. I beg of you, I Brgrdvnyd me the site. I site I'll delete the file public. Thanks

hd.dr8657

Reaction score
Ok thanks again. After your Free Hosting What good eats? I could not in it to install content management. You tell me yourself How do you use a host of suspension could go?

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Hi again. If you my account suspended because of public files then why did my site are not suspended? This makes the use of public files. So why do not you suspend?

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is still suspended and will remain suspended.

hd.dr8657

Reaction score
You can go from being suspended until I Byaryd Damynm parquet from you can erase Pnlm. or you can delete yourself.'m grateful

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The account will be automatically terminated sometime after it has been suspended at least 14 days. We will not speed up that process.

Status
Not open for further replies.