www.LiveArticles.info

balaji2u

Reaction score
Hi X10'ers pls support my directory site LiveArticles.info and gain your site back link too.you can also post articles to gain your product popularity to draw visitors attention.
Back links are greatly appreciated.

Repneiras

Reaction score
I'm interested, but when I click on the link, it doesn't work. Is the DNS right?

tittat

Reaction score
I think we already engaged in a link exchange with http://gmoz.co.cc
Is gmoz.co.cc and livearticles.info the same??? If so i will update your details in my links directory.

balaji2u

Reaction score
gmoz worked on a different script called ska links.this livearticles working on phpld script.thanks for your interest titat pls update ur link i already linked ur's to my sidebar you can see it on homepage.
Edit:
repneiras could you kindly type this url and check it out? www.livearticles.info which is the topic title itself.

Last edited:

Repneiras

Reaction score
I typed, in the address bar, www.livearticles.info and livearticles.info, but neither of them worked. For a few milliseconds, I could see the page title but then it reverted back to the Internet Explorer cannot display this page. Maybe I should reinstall Firefox >.>

-Repneiras ;)

balaji2u

Reaction score
I typed, in the address bar, www.livearticles.info and livearticles.info, but neither of them worked. For a few milliseconds, I could see the page title but then it reverted back to the Internet Explorer cannot display this page. Maybe I should reinstall Firefox >.>

-Repneiras ;)
i dont know whats wrong but its connecting nice here.may be you should try from proxy!

Repneiras

Reaction score
It works with the proxy server, thanks for suggesting it. I'm adding my website to yours and then I'll add a link to yours on the right sidebar of my website.

Nice site, by the way.

EDIT: Sorry if I may have submitted the info twice, the proxy stuffed up and I accidentally hit f5 :S

-Repneiras ;)

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
gmoz worked on a different script called ska links.this livearticles working on phpld script.thanks for your interest titat pls update ur link i already linked ur's to my sidebar you can see it on homepage.
Ok well, thats fine.I have updated my links directory.

balaji2u

Reaction score
It works with the proxy server, thanks for suggesting it. I'm adding my website to yours and then I'll add a link to yours on the right sidebar of my website.

Nice site, by the way.

EDIT: Sorry if I may have submitted the info twice, the proxy stuffed up and I accidentally hit f5 :S

-Repneiras ;)
glad to hear that it works.dont worry ill take care of the duplication works.i would be more glad if you submit some articles too.
Edit:
Ok well, thats fine.I have updated my links directory.
thanks titat.
Edit:
I'm interested in a link exchange!
you are welcome to link to your site under my site in games category(hope u need link for mmoworld isn't it?)
and also add a back link for my site in your's thx.
Edit:
just a remember to all mine is not only a directory but also an article submission too.if you have any information that you feel might be used to some other pls do submit it as article in my site.thx.

Last edited: