WYSIWYG [TinyMCE] Help for 150 Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2PGames

Reaction score
Ok TinyMCE is a WYSIWYG script in JAVASCRIPT when i enable it so that all my comment boxes turn to WYSIWYG so that the user who is contacting me can add images and have a better room to explain requests and give feedback.... but when i receive the Email instead of seeing:

Hi i think you need a better forum theme.

what i receive :

<strong>Hi</strong>i think you need a better forum theme.

<CODE>comment</CODE> for other stuff .... cant remember all of them... now TinyMCE websites owner are *-holes and charge $5.00 to answer a simple question of what time is it today... so I'm willing to give 150 points of my 215+ points to the person who can help me fix this issue.... is there any part of the script i can change to send me the WITIWIWTS?? instead of sending me the message in with html tags viewable?

WITIWIWTS = What i typed is what i want to see
WYSIWYG = What You See Is What You get [yeah right!]

now if there is another simple script like this that all you have to do is add some codes and changes all comment boxes to WYSIWYG boxes but sends the email the same way the user has posted that would help also :D ....

Now the Script is a Top-SECRET script I'm making for someone so i can not release a public demo for someone to jack but i will be happy to change the admins email to who ever is going to help me and sen you a sample email showing you how it shows up in your inbox.

now in TinyMCE's website is the following if you are a coder and need to test it your self on your own contact us scripts :

Code:
http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/

Rules:
  1. i only have 200 some points so there is only 1 winner of points
  2. the person who helps me get the thing working gets the points
  3. if others have tryed very very hard i will try to give out some just for helping points if i can.

Rewards/Status:
  • Reward: 150 Points [sorry cant give more.]
  • My Problem Stats: Still receiving Tags in mail

x10pre0lk.png

Last edited:

sk1tL1L

Reaction score
what mail service are u using, cause some don't have the html feature. You may need to find a mail service that provide html in there emails eg. gmail. Thats all i can think atm. Hope this helps you.

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
What code do you send your email with? I think you need to set a mime-type to text/html somewhere :)

N2PGames

Reaction score
well my testing email service is Gmail so no problem's there but as you can see the script WYSIWYG is set to send <CODES> instead of the effects

now what is that mine-type could you give me the html so i can place it in the Req php file?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.