x!0 Hosting is MADE OF WIN

wantanacount

Reaction score
x10 hosting is... made of win!

The service is great, everything's awesome, no ads and all that great stuff, WOW! ToS very reasonable and all that good stuff.

But what really hit me...

I had a small issue with my site, so I posted in the forums. Generally I hate asking for help in forums because it can take a few days to a week to get a real good answer!

But not with x10! WOW! Like 10 minutes after, I saw that Brandon had posted a really helpful post!

So yeah, go x10! No wonder you guys are rated the best hosting service: http://www.free-webhosts.com/webhosting-01.php

Keep it up!

Afterburn

Reaction score
The reason for this is because Brandon is really realiable and with income coming in, it motivates anyone. This might not be Brandon's reason, but it does help in the long run.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks guy's, but we don't make any money doing this, so income isn't motivating me, all the income x10 makes goes back into the servers and contests.

This is more of a hobby for me for say it, and how can you have great free hosting without really fast, great support answers? It matches those quad-core servers we got:).

In order to stay on top, we need to keep the end-user, you guys, happy!