X10 Accounts, Make sure there secure

Status
Not open for further replies.

ou7l4w

Reaction score
Make sure your x10 account is safe & secure as mine was terminated due to the fact that someone gained access to it and put a folder and some files on my account that I was not aware of. Then during the restore of the servers, I was told I had warez on my site & my account is suspended awaiting termination. Just some advice to you x10ers out there, Make absolutely sure your info is secure. If someone gains access to your account X10 WILL TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT!!! I told them about this issues & that someone has possibly accessed my account other than me and there response was as follows,

You are responsible for keeping the login details secure.

The suspension will remain until account is automatically terminated.

Regards,
Anna

REMEMBER X10ers ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, NOT THERE to help you out. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Your signup is a legal agreement between you and x10. x10 places in your responsability the credential you use to access your account. Also you are responsible for every file that is present on your account, wether it is you or your friend that put it up.

ou7l4w

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with a friend putting anything on there as NO one but me had access to the hosting account but I realize now that someone else had gained access to it some how and X10 Staff don't give a **** about trying to help me find out who or when or even trying to work it out but thats fine with me i'll find another host and move on and have better up time than I had on here as the servers on here are down like 65% of the time anyways. I remember when x10 had great service and I would have told everyone about them but not now as its a business that could care less about there customers and as long as there is people giving them money then they won't stop doing what there doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.