x10 Advanced Text Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelp

Reaction score
I tried 10 times to add x10 Advanced Text Link to my php-nuke. But it didnt work!!

And i desgined custom link to x10.
Please tell me can i use this link.

PHP:
<!--x10 Text Link-->
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.x10hosting.com/"><font color="#FFFFFF">Free Hosting by x10hosting.com</font></a></div>
<!--x10 Text Link-->

Link example: www.getplay.pcriot.com at botton of page.

Last edited:

Woolie

Reaction score
I highly doubt that as x10 change the text thats on the add. If your having trouble with the add code, when you put it on your page, view the source and look at the syntax - does it look like the one thats on the ad page? If not copy it from someone elses source and not the x10hosting ads.php page, it never worked for me (no idea why) if i copied the add code from the ads.php page of x10, it only worked if i copied it from someone elses source :blink:

michaelp

Reaction score
But ad codes from ads.php work on my forum. BUT THEY DONT WORK ON PHP NUKE!

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
ad zip package then insert the html in to the header.html of the php nuke themplate!

Matt

Reaction score
And it must be before the fold. That means the visitor should not have to scroll to see the ad.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
madmatt911 said:
And it must be before the fold. That means the visitor should not have to scroll to see the ad.
No.. The text link can be anywhere on the page, But the corporate ad banner must be so that the end user does not need to scroll down.

michaelp

Reaction score
OK i placed text link at very top of the page.

Please tell me if is good!!

n4tec

Reaction score
it looks ok to me.. i checked your source and first thought you did not have the ad code but it is there just that it is the one below the link to register here..

Status
Not open for further replies.