X10 Chess games

fguy64

Reaction score
White: fguy64 Black ichwar

fguy's screenshot
f-ichess.jpg

ichwar's screenshot
Screenshot-pgn.png

ichwar and I are playing a game of chess. We are uploading screenshots of the chess program to our own accounts, overwriting previous version of the file with the same name. The screenshots are displayed here using img tags. This is so people at x10 can follow the action. Because we take turns, one diagram will always be one move behind the other. This is the only post for this game, this post will not be edited. In the off topic board, we have a chess tournament thread where we are experimenting with different ideas. If you wish to comment on the way we are doing things, use that thread. If you wish to comment on this game, or issue challenges, or set up your own game, use this thread.

thanks.

p.s. we are both using a little shareware program called Waxman chess. If you want a copy, send me a PM.

Last edited:

fguy64

Reaction score
At the moment(after White's 8th move) I see that ichwar(black) has a slight lead in development and also some initiative (has me somewhat on the defensive at the moment) I(white) however have better pawn control of the central squares, which is more of a long term advantage. It's pretty even I would say, too early to declare a clear advantage for either side. imo.

p.s. any kind of problem with server availability may result in my graphic not being displayed.

Last edited:

fguy64

Reaction score
White: fguy64 Black ichwar

fguy's screenshot
f-ichess.jpg

ichwar's screenshot
Screenshot-pgn.png

Bump. The action is heating up!

ok, as of 04/08 17:05 EST I have server problems, so my graphic doesn't display. My move is 9.e3-e4 (PK4)

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hummm, I made my move but it isn't showing.

zen-r

Reaction score
Is this a game of speed chess? :lol:

(I'm not even sure that fguy64 will come back here now - after Corey's post elsewhere. Maybe after a bit of a break?)

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
I'm saying no more. You already demo'd your lack of discretion re the Zubair stuff! :happysad:

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I'm saying no more. You already demo'd your lack of discretion re the Zubair stuff! :happysad:

I know this is a little off-topic, but I noticed (and was happy) that Zubair was banned from these forums. Noticing that you mentioned Zubair here, were either of you involved in his dismissal? I'm curious what got him booted. :)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You're happy to see people banned??! Anyways, I'm still not certain what got him banned, and no, I was not involved in his his dismissal.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
You're happy to see people banned??! Anyways, I'm still not certain what got him banned, and no, I was not involved in his his dismissal.

No, not in general, but in all honesty, I was happy when I saw Zubair12 got booted. He doubled my post count in about a fifth of the time it took me to make that many posts, and most of his posts were repeating what others said, stating obvious facts, or saying "yes thats right" or "im happy for you."

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, ok. You have a point. But I sure hope the reason he was booted wasn't for that. I think just a warning would have solved that.
Edit:
http://www.box.net/shared/o3i29pe42n

There's my move.

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, well. He's back, and that's that. If he's learned, I hope we can put this matter in the past.

Now, where's fguy! I should ping him and let him know it's turn.

fguy64

Reaction score
Is this a game of speed chess? :lol:

(I'm not even sure that fguy64 will come back here now - after Corey's post elsewhere. Maybe after a bit of a break?)

So there was a post was there? Didn't see it but I'm not surprised. You get what you pay for. Yeah I moved to greener pastures, but for reasons other than somebody's rant. I just checked in to pick up on the game, may as well get this much done. Ichwar I'll send you a new link in a day or two