x10 Credits Payment System

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
I posted this in the feature request forum, but I doubt anyone actually looks there so I'm posting it here too. Feel free to respond :).

I see a lot of people on this forum selling graphic and web design services for x10 points, and most have their own website. The reason is, it's hard to showcase a full portfolio on the forums. What I'm proposing is that x10 somehow set up a paypal-like system where website owners can place a button on their pages to pay for services through x10 credits. So, if they want to buy adspace or a premade logo or something, they just click the button, login, and transfer the credits. This would look nice and professional, and would save the time of going to the forum, PMing the person, and explaining what you want because there would be a purchase ID attached to each button that would tell the person what was being paid for.

This probably wouldn't bee too hard to implement... an image button that you would URL encode with things like RecepientName and ItemName that the webmaster would put in, and it would lead to a special donate form. Once the purchase was made, it would send an email to the webmaster telling him the item name, buyer, buyer's email, and any other remarks.

I think this would be a really awesome thing to have here. Any thoughts?

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
It wouldn't be hard to implement, but a pain for us, We have alot of users, there would be people not providing services, etc for things paid for. We'd have to investigate, and honestly, we're stretched as it is for staff.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for making a suggestion.
I'll close the thread as this is the support section, if you've any suggestion please post it in the corresponding section.

Status
Not open for further replies.