x10 history

longley

Reaction score
I am new here and since Corey bought that new server and all the problems have been happening, I was wondering if there was an about x10 page somewhere? You know, a page explaining everything from the beginning, also location, people who help, how it all started, etc...

This would be nice and probably helpful for newcomers, you know to get a feeling for the company.
Edit:
Any Help ?

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I don't think there is a page about that as of now. If it was there I would have noticed it by now.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that there should be a description of x10 somewhere. Corey will see this and maybe add one.

Swiblet

Reaction score
I agree 8D I would love to know where the place is so I can go and stalk Corey and Bryon!

xDD I kid. Really, though, that's a great idea.

~~B3N

Mitch

Reaction score
Where is the server that host this forum (forums.x10hosting.com)

Sohail

Reaction score
Corey is the big guy here, he would know everything about x10.

tittat

Reaction score
yaa it would be nice to hear more about the history of x10....i request corey to make it soon....

Dan

Reaction score
I you like in the footer of the main X10 Homepage there is a link to an about page - but all it says is Under Construction....
It would be good to know how Corey started X10Hosting.....

medphoenix

Reaction score
I found a website while google "x10hosting wiki".
It says.....
x10 Hosting is a leading provider of FREE web hosting. Since the start (in 2003) x10 has provided free hosting and extremely cheap paid plans. Currently x10 has 3 dedicated servers, they are split up by the type of hosting we provide. One for free, one for sustained, and one for paid. Each server is equipped with the latest technology to provide the best experience for our members. x10 is ran by an all volunteer staff, you can find their names and positions below. If you see them around don't forget to thank them for all their hard work!

Very soon have to enter about x10hosting.com in wikipedia.
Lary page founded Google. Now We would say Corey(What is his real name? Is it secret?) founded X10hosting.

Loneua Technologies

Reaction score
We should get a server in Canada! (JK)

They are very popular places for servers.

Whats the connection speed to these servers?