x10 Hosting Affiliates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladsvill

Reaction score
Hello!

I recently joined affiliates.x10hosting.com
I created tutorials on Facebook Groups about your free hosting services attached with my referral link. I advertised your site. I helped on forums related to webhosting.

I seriously invested my time on it believing it wasn't a scam.

Then suddenly, my account got stuck. I ended up with only 3 transactions out of currently 153 unique visitors. That is pretty disheartening.
a101y.jpg

2amaop.jpg

I even got 2 transactions pending for approval. They were pending since February 4, 2016. It's already February 29, 2016 today.

a1nx1j.jpg

Can you guys please help me fix this problem. Is this affiliate program a scam?

ladsvill

Reaction score
And also, I realised that x10hosting doesn't reply when you send email to them via their contact page.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I can't tell you anything about the "pending" issue, but I can tell you that your expectations may be on the high side. Unique visitors are simply people who've followed your affiliate/referral link. Conversions/sales are those people who've actually signed up and created a working web site within 7 days (it doesn't have to be huge or anything, but there does have to be a web site on the account within 7 days of sign-up to fall within the Terms of Service for the account) and don't get the account nuked for other violations of the ToS in that time, such as file storage/hosting and so on. A lot of people are interested in free stuff, but they may be looking for different free stuff, like online storage or hosting for Perl/Python/RoR/node.js.

ladsvill

Reaction score
I can't tell you anything about the "pending" issue, but I can tell you that your expectations may be on the high side. Unique visitors are simply people who've followed your affiliate/referral link. Conversions/sales are those people who've actually signed up and created a working web site within 7 days (it doesn't have to be huge or anything, but there does have to be a web site on the account within 7 days of sign-up to fall within the Terms of Service for the account) and don't get the account nuked for other violations of the ToS in that time, such as file storage/hosting and so on. A lot of people are interested in free stuff, but they may be looking for different free stuff, like online storage or hosting for Perl/Python/RoR/node.js.

I see. Thanks for the information. I appreciate it. I guess I'll just abandon this thing. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.