x10 hosting has really helped me

nandifamily

Reaction score
Hello, x10 guys, how d'u do?

Anyway, I am here to give thanks to x10hosting. You guys really saved me from trouble. And you are saving me each and every day.

I came running here when I saw your reviews. Previously, I was hosted on 110mb.com. They were sure a great host, but they lacked in what we call "Customer Care". My site used to vanish after they did an upgrade or move. Also, I faced problems while logging in. No staff ever listened to my complaints.

Then I somehow managed to move my site here. After that it did wonders. I did not face a major problem. All was solved peacefully and amicably.

They guys back at my old web host feel at the top of the world, for every upgrade done to their account. They believe there is no one above them with a better service. Fact is, free accounts there still have 110mb of space (haha!) and no mysql or fsockopen (wow!), only basic php. If you want them, you need atleast one paid upgrade (cool!).

Now you guys gonna upgrade to unmetered disk space and b/w in june 2010. so it appears you are miles above them.

Finally, disgusted with them, I terminated my hosting account and wrote a post in their forums about their service. I mentioned about x10hosting there, but due to extreme censorship, www.x10hosting.com became www.*removed*.com.

Fine, let them enjoy there, let me enjoy here. I will put my remaining content here after june.

Finally, X10 hosting, live a million years!

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Haha, I didn't know that they were scared of competitors so badly. I know that the only censored words here are words that should actually be censored (like swears or things the like). As for customer care, we care, not only because one happy customer brings another customer but also because most of the staff was, at one point, customers themselves, and they know what it is like on the customer side.

Anyway, I am glad that we are so much to you. It is appreciated.

nandifamily

Reaction score
Thanks so much for listening to me. I was trying to reduce my agony, lol! My old memories were popping up.