x10 hosting irritates with inactivity

abhilashr

Reaction score
Its bothering me a lot... Can you get hostin anywhere on this whole wide world for 1 $ ????:happysad:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Its bothering me a lot... Can you get hostin anywhere on this whole wide world for 1 $ ????:happysad:

What is your problem? Please explain

If you are talking about inactivity email then please ignore it if you have inactivity timer ON.

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Basically, you want to have paid-level services and hosting, but give nothing back in return? The inactivity timer serves two purpose: give back to x10hosting, by creating a community and easily check which accounts are actives and which are not. If you want to get completely free hosting, so hosting with minimal features, almost no space, nor bandwidth, then you can continue your quest.

phazzedout

Reaction score
I think I understand what this person wants. It seems that he/she does not want to be reminded that he/she will be inactive from the forum and will get his/her CPanel account canceled. I guess what he/she wants is to pay 1$ to not login to forum anymore. I say 1$ a month if I am not mistaken.

He/she is a greedy troll and should be ignored, sorry. Not only is he/she unhappy about his/her free hosting service, but does not like the catches it comes with it.

Before X10Hosting I was in another free host that did not offer CPanel (which costs like 15 dollars a month), you could not send emails without paying them a one time fee of 10 dollars, and there is no remote connections (meaning that it was hard to get indexed by search engines). It sucked, the funny thing is that I never complained, I thought it was the best web host ever and it was FREE!

You shouldn't complain because it is ad free and all they ask is that you log in the forum and say hi.

You could of course go to a web host that has ads all over your page, no MySQL databases, no remote connections, and not much space then you could leave. BTW, x10hosting is one of the best free web hosts. So leaving is your loss.

priyaa161

Reaction score
I've seen some web hosts which are giving you hosting for cheap (not free) and in return they place ads on your site. They really make me laugh.

phazzedout

Reaction score
@priyaa161 I know it makes me mad that people are not happy with this service. It is like me complaining about getting a free burger because if comes with a 10 question survey. I would gladly fill out the survey and eat my burger. People are just lazy and greedy, you should send him/her a nice email saying that he/she has to start paying 5 dollars a month. :)

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The Paragon Formerly Known As Boss: What is your problem? Please explain

Has anybody else noticed that the original poster (abhilashr) has not had anything to say since original post?
I think they were just blowing off steam about the inactivity rule. And they solved any inactivity problem for 30 days by making that post.

Last edited:

phazzedout

Reaction score
@carl6969 LOL, yeah, we will see him make another post 30 days from now about the same thing.

priyaa161

Reaction score
you should send him/her a nice email saying that he/she has to start paying 5 dollars a month.

I think they were just blowing off steam about the inactivity rule. And they solved any inactivity problem for 30 days by making that post.

I want him to experience it by himself. And if what carl said is true then he is not going to listen me.

@carl6969 LOL, yeah, we will see him make another post 30 days from now about the same thing.

It is going to be interesting. But let me guess what he is going to say after 30 days. He will say "I can't find any web host for $1 and so now I'm going to stay with x10hosting. And I think this is sufficient for 30 days."