x10 Hosting This is too much !! :@

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjsoffadd51

Reaction score
Now I am absolutely loosing my patience.

What the hell is wrong with you people. Are you guys newbies in the hosting business?? I dont think so .. then why is all this server migration thing so messed up and creating soo many problems !!!!

First, my website goes down without any prior notice. Fine.

Second, I am asked to wait for unknown number of days for the migration to finish. Fine, I wait.

Third, after 10 days, I see an update on the status page, that all the servers have been moved sucessfully and files are still on absolut just in case.
I was relieved.
http://status.x10hosting.com/

But BANG! cPanel not logging again. login error. Fine. I search the forums and get this solution - http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/126059-i-cant-login-my-cpanel-fris-mysql-isnt-working.html

As mentioned in it, I change my password.

Code:
Hosting Password Update
submitted July 6 at 2:30 pm

ZRkCc1nUwY5S

action status
Process wait

information
Update to your hosting account password.
So I press Update.

Code:
action status
Finished

information
Update to your hosting account password.

result
This action completed successfully.

Just as I was hoping everything would be fine now, i get this when logging in cPanel -

Code:
Internal Server Error

The server is too busy to handle your request. Please wait a few minutes and try again.
cpsrvd/11.25 Server at fris.x10hosting.com
and I was like WTF!!

After trying about 7-8 times I was able to get in my cPanel. It felt like an achievement :|

Wait, there's more -

I go into databases - my database is there, DB user is there, But the databse is empty!! Nothing in it. Then I try to see it through PhPMyadmin, but the table side of phpMyAdmin juss won't load.

Where is my Database ???

Then, I go into file Manager, and there are NO FILES!! all gone!
And I get a Data error in place of files.
91gkli.jpg

I try to log out and log in again and 2-3 times and then go into file manager.
Finally the error is gone but all I see in file manager is a cgi-bin folder. (ftp also able to connect now but only see a cgi-bin folder.)

Where are my files ????

Site is still down. My work is still on hold.

I cant speak no more now. Feel like banging my head into the monitor :|

fall4963

Reaction score
I have problem too,all pages on my site is not availble(error 404).

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
The databases are kept on a separate server, so no data should be lost. PHPMyAdmin has had problems for everybody.

I will escalate to a Support Ticket for the problem of the missing files. Staff can also double check and verify your databases are still there.

This will close the thread, but you can follow the Ticket by clicking on the yellow bar that will be on top OR by going to your Account Panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.