X10 Hosting TOPS!!!!

wolflock

Reaction score
Thank you to all who are on the X10hosting team.

I have been hunting around for a webhost that is free and ad free for my site. I have purchased a domain but due to foreign exchange rates find it very expensive to pay for hosting as well. My hunt so far has been almost endless! Either there are ads and banners or difficulty in creating the pages or I get no response from the admin and support OR there is nothing in the templates that I like or the places just downright SUCK!

Not only has the support on here been helpful, but so have the members. After a bit of a problem trying to get into the CPanel, I can now get in and REALLY like the templates that you have. Was tough to decide which to use. I am really looking forward to creating my webpage now when I was actually about ready to give up before. You have given me hope again. :) And I will GLADLY recommend X10hosting to anyone who is seeking what I was.

Thank you!:bowdown:

Regards
Wolflock

zen-r

Reaction score
Congrats on your final success wolflock! :)

There seem to have been a few people recently having your problem of trying to get into cPanel. I see that your solution was pretty simple in the end ;

http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/100336-cant-log-cpanel-2.html#post566735

I wonder if the other people have had an equally easy resolution, or whether the causes of their problems are different?

Anyway, it's good to hear that you're happy at x10, & are now a fully fledged member of the community!

Last edited:

wolflock

Reaction score
Thanks Zen-r. Yeah it was basic enough. But still a definite PEBKAC problem. :)

I am liking this place more and more. Thank you for the suggestions on which builder to use too. I went with X10's standard one and will probably get the basics up and running by tomorrow or the next day. I have a few things I wish to add, but that will have to wait until I have a bit more knowledge. :)

mrclower

Reaction score
Let me add my gratitude here. I am mostly doing collaboration/experimentation right now, but I envision a time when I will be doing something here that actually does something.

homer693

Reaction score
Congrats on getting everything working, you will be very happy for choosing X10, I've tried tons of hosts, X10 seems to be the only good free one that doesn't suck :)

vitorpq

Reaction score
I have to say that I'm very happy with x10, specially with support team. They are very fast and professional.
Thank you all.
x10 is the best!

Regards,

Vítor Emmanuel
http://andradepaiva.com.br

autopilot

Reaction score
x10 is great, and they saved me some serious headaches, and not to mention money. I plan on going with the paid hosting plan soon, when I have the dollars, but thank Zues x10 provided this great, free service in the interim, and if they provide this great a service with the free hosting, I know I'll be happy with their paid service.

*I swear, I'm not affiliated with them in any way.

thanaelithan

Reaction score
Thank you to all who are on the X10hosting team.

I have been hunting around for a webhost that is free and ad free for my site. I have purchased a domain but due to foreign exchange rates find it very expensive to pay for hosting as well. My hunt so far has been almost endless! Either there are ads and banners or difficulty in creating the pages or I get no response from the admin and support OR there is nothing in the templates that I like or the places just downright SUCK!

Not only has the support on here been helpful, but so have the members. After a bit of a problem trying to get into the CPanel, I can now get in and REALLY like the templates that you have. Was tough to decide which to use. I am really looking forward to creating my webpage now when I was actually about ready to give up before. You have given me hope again. :) And I will GLADLY recommend X10hosting to anyone who is seeking what I was.

Thank you!:bowdown:

Regards
Wolflock

I agree with you, Wolflock.

I don't know how the support team work 24 hour a day, but all my problems are solved very fast. :lockd: I love x10hosting.com

webninja

Reaction score
I totally agree with the thread started this is by far the best free hosting in the planet.

henstya

Reaction score
Thanks X10 team.

Its never been easier to get a guild site up and running with the essential features needed for the game we play.

A++

bitsen

Reaction score
I enjoyed the free service which is provided by x10hosting.....

your service is great.

delixer

Reaction score
x10 is the best, and the support is yeah, very fast^^

10/10 trully, qualityx10.