x10 impressed...

pcpyro

Reaction score
well for 3-4 years now ive been building websites and for all of that time ive been using freewebs. about 3 weeks ago ive decided to try and look for another web hosting service. i was surpirised how ****ty freewebs' benefits were. it seemed like i coudnt find a worse hosting service. anyways i wanted a website that would host cgi and php so that i could expand my horizon as opposed to restricted to html and css.

i came upon your site and thought i would try it. currently i am only 16 so i try to keep things as cheap (free) as possible and i am AMAZED at x10hosting. you guys give THE MOST benefits and are an amazing hosting service. id recommend it to anyone. anyways now ive been able to experiment with php and other languages too, something i never thought i could do free!!!

x10 might now have the most benefits but 45gb is enough for any medium traffic website. but they sure as hell will let you do what u want to do.

anyways i just wanted to say thanks for being such a great service. in the future if i decide to get a domain and more BW ill definitely come here.

well thats about it, just appreciate ur services and want u to know u guys are awesome. email me plz at zach15@stny.rr.com.

Also, for the banner, do we just have to have it on our homepage or all pages, thnx...

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
The banner has to be on every page visible to the public.
Thanks for the positive comments.

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
Thanks for your appreciation, pcpyro. Although, I'm no longer on the staff, I feel like I have some right/need to say thank you for your appreciation.

Thanks and Happy Coding! :)

satbir

Reaction score
It is true. I also tried one other free web hosting and I find that my site is down many time and so slow other time. I am not able to access phpadmin there properly any time there. In fact I want to take back up of my blog there for last 2 weeks but I am not successful as it always time out.

Whereas on x10hosting, I have not faced any problem and support is fantastic. I request for PHP version upgrade and that was through in jiffy.

Really appreciable. Plz keep it up and do not let it go like other free webhosting where initially services are good but then slowly services and sites start getting slower and slower.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We've been around for about 3 years now so it's not like the new free hosts that first start up promise everything and then go down a few weeks later. We have a lot of experience and will keep offering our services the way they are for a long time to come :)

eyelet4u2

Reaction score
I don't have my site up yet but after looking at many different free sites I have found what I think if going to be a great place.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
You've come to the right place for webhosting. It is not like other webhosts, sure has a great track record....:)

pcpyro

Reaction score
well ive been working on my site now and have been learning new things ever since. The template i designed in photoshop turned out amazing and the coding turned out just as good. With the new features x10 offers, ive discovered som very usefull techniques.

Just now about 5 minutes ago i discovered how to do server side inclues (SSI). I have my template in an external file and have the pages bring in the template, while the content is unique. no more changing 50 pages to add a button, hell i went all out and SSI'ed the WHOLE template. i could do a whole new template and apply it to all my sites is 2 minutes. This is such a blessing. omg so much more practical time saved.

I feel much obliged to communicate my happiness with this hosting service since i am so impressed. Thankyou staff and especially the "ALMIGHTY" (lol) administrator for reading my satisfaction post. I truly appreciate you guys.

also, i would very much enjoy it if you guys would check out my website and tell me how u think it is going (designing, layout etc...).

www.pc-pyro.co.nr (or www.pcpyro.x10hosting.com/index.shtml)

thankyou for your time and effort. If i havent stated above, i am 16 so this is quite an accomplishment and i believe that if i am impressed, who else shouldnt be (i am also very critical...)

peace out #1------
--- Z4CH