x10 is a godsend to me...

Camo Yoshi

Reaction score
Paid webhost-like-features for the price of logging in to the forum every month? Sounds like a good deal to me. :)

I previously was with [removed] hosting, but they decided that any file bigger than 10kb was "over filesize maximum limitation", apparently, and deleted my files without warning...

Then I moved over to Google Pages, which was nice but they didn't have any of the features I wanted, sadly enough. I put up with it for a while until I moved to x10, which I absolutely love to death. Thanks guys. Once I get a steady stream of income I plan to upgrade to premium. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Paid webhost-like-features for the price of logging in to the forum every month? Sounds like a good deal to me. :)

I previously was with [removed] hosting, but they decided that any file bigger than 10kb was "over filesize maximum limitation", apparently, and deleted my files without warning...

Then I moved over to Google Pages, which was nice but they didn't have any of the features I wanted, sadly enough. I put up with it for a while until I moved to x10, which I absolutely love to death. Thanks guys. Once I get a steady stream of income I plan to upgrade to premium. :)
"Steady stream of income"
I think if you are doing adsense and etc., free hosting will still do until you build it.But in between free hosting and premium hosting, there is another premium like budget hosting called Illuminated plan from X10hosting.
This is where you compare the hosting plans.I would like to have your view especially as you mentioned this Income stuff,which requires accountability and reliabilty.

interbox59

Reaction score
hey guys thanks for everything,,, i have a question about " may i load up a few song tracks and stream them as an online radio"

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Are the songs copyrighted? If they are, do you have the proper licenses to stream them? We don't allow anything illegal on our servers, and we are very strict in enforcing this. If you created the song tracks yourself and/or are the copyright holder, then feel free.

ekeneonuorah89

Reaction score
I also want to thank these guys, especially for letting me know what control panel is like and how to use it before I jump into paid hosting. I will really like my site to be hosted on this server. Can I get my own domain name here? Without adding any additional sub domain, and still use the site like I'm using the free one, with exception to this forum posting once in a month.

Camo Yoshi

Reaction score
"Steady stream of income"
I think if you are doing adsense and etc., free hosting will still do until you build it.But in between free hosting and premium hosting, there is another premium like budget hosting called Illuminated plan from X10hosting.
This is where you compare the hosting plans.I would like to have your view especially as you mentioned this Income stuff,which requires accountability and reliabilty.

Oooooh, sounds neat. I apologize if this is a noob question, but how do I upgrade to Illuminated?