X10 is the best!

gumby

Reaction score
I'm new here and I've just spent nearly all day exploring this site. Man This place is everything you could want in a web host! Unbelievable amount of features! The forums are great! These people are awesome! I'd love to volunteer here! Any openings!? Anyway,...all you guys/gals keep up the good work! Man I cant say enough about this place!

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm new here and I've just spent nearly all day exploring this site. Man This place is everything you could want in a web host! Unbelievable amount of features! The forums are great! These people are awesome! I'd love to volunteer here! Any openings!? Anyway,...all you guys/gals keep up the good work! Man I cant say enough about this place!

Hello. Glad to hear you are enjoying x10hosting! Out of the countless free hosts I've tried before picking a final one, x10 provides the most features and amazing community support.

I would say the best way to volunteer right now would be joining the fun at the forums and helping other users in the Free Hosting forum.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm new here and I've just spent nearly all day exploring this site. Man This place is everything you could want in a web host! Unbelievable amount of features! The forums are great! These people are awesome!

I AGREE :D

I'd love to volunteer here! Any openings!?

You can help people in the community if you want. Once you've made 750 posts and got 5 rep you become "Community Advocate" - basically you get a BOLD name and people suddenly like you bit more :) see http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/101463-user-groups.html for more information :)

You could also tell some friends who are looking for hosting to come HERE :)

Of course, you don't actually have to give anything back, it's free! :D

~Callum

darkdan

Reaction score
I disagreed up until the servers were moved to Chicago, now almost no downtime and I can practice PHP and stay happy! :tongue:
Now X10 is indeed the best!

Last edited:

Coonz

Reaction score
X10 is the best and always have been. They have had their moments but still can't really complain although it is frustrating. BTW, if you want to practice php get wamp or xampp and do it locally.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the supportive comments.

tomer nagar

Reaction score
I have used many hosting companies before I came to x10 when I realized I got a company determined to make a revolution in this type of service then i Glad to be part of a community x10

spyrit5

Reaction score
yep, i totally agree, it's the best, not the first i've tried but definetely the last i ever will as i don't need anything else :)

manis89

Reaction score
yeah i m too liking it now.
only thing i need is mor bandwidth.:frown:

alouetteski

Reaction score
I agree, finding a webhost to test my php capable website builder was a serious pain in the butt, however, x10 has allowed me to check out all the capabilities with little fuss. YEah x10!

Hello. Glad to hear you are enjoying x10hosting! Out of the countless free hosts I've tried before picking a final one, x10 provides the most features and amazing community support.

I would say the best way to volunteer right now would be joining the fun at the forums and helping other users in the Free Hosting forum.

z e r o

Reaction score
The best of the best hosting site ever coz got all the basic function ready to used. Thx :cool: