x10 login isn't letting me log in..:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

peartr54

Reaction score
I am trying to get into my site's files, but whenever I enter in my username and password, it is not letting me in. It doesn't even tell me that my stuff is wrong, it just refreshes the page. No matter how many times I try to get in, it won't let me. :/ Is there something I am doing wrong?

peartr54

Reaction score
Thank you!! c: I have never had to come to these forums directly, so I do not know my way around.

documax1

Reaction score
Indeed, other users have been experiencing this very troublesome issue. I am unsure of the exact time the issue commenced, but I was the first one (as far as I know) to share the issue on this forum. I know as of 5:00 PM (EST) or so, I was able to access the cPanel.

documax1

Reaction score
I do too. I was excited at the prospect I would be finishing a crucial feature of my website tonight.

peartr54

Reaction score
I was excited to have a fix to a small problem..I was about to open my site tomorrow, so this might set me back a little bit..

peartr54

Reaction score
It is just a virtual pet adoptables site. I decided to upgrade from a forum thread. c: I just have to fix the header alignment, and then I should be okay. c:

obieron

Reaction score
Was able to log onto cPanel this afternoon but not this evening ... tried for 30 minutes on my PC then found my tablet laying on my nightstand with mySQL up viewing database info and I said 'uh oh, that's not good, something about being logged in already' ... thought this was the problem but it's been several hours since I logged out and now finding several posts with similar problem. Sorry to hear many others are having the same problem :(

Oh yeah, I can't reset my password either ... tried several times, the screen just refreshes.

peartr54

Reaction score
Yep, I was on it earlier dealing with stuff, but now I guess I'll just have to wait until (hopefully) tomorrow.

skyshaymin

Reaction score
Can't log in, or view my website either. I believe Vox is down for the count.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
We had an unexpected outage of a critical piece of hardware this evening. However, the issue has now been resolved and all systems are operational.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.