x10 LOTTERY - 20 Credits Per Entry - Apply Within...

jsto17

Reaction score
LOTTERY CANCELLED!

I will no longer be doing a lottery game.

There's a chane it is against the rules and simply isn't worth the hastle.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
I think there's a website that other people doing draws on x10 in the past have used to generate the random results. It allows everyone to see that there was no cheating. When I get a spare moment, I'll see if I can track it down for you.

You don't need it, but it may avoid any arguing with someone later on if they don't like the results! :)

By the way, are you going to put everyone's credits, while you hold them, into a short-term investment account & gain secret interest? ;)

Last edited:

jsto17

Reaction score
I did have a rather nice hat picked out and ready for the draw zen-r, however your idea sounds a lot better. If you can find it that'd be awesome.

And I will be keeping the credits safe in an offshore bank account until the draw and re-distribution of the chips takes place. Any interest the credits incur in the time leading upto then will become a part of the prize pot ;)

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
There was plenty of lotteries before, and the administrators shut them down. Also the rep club was shut down. I recommend you check with someone before you start another.

zen-r

Reaction score

Yes, this draw, for example, used random.org ;

http://forums.x10hosting.com/ads-offers/51639-2-free-domains-names-com-net-org-lucky-draw.html

jsto17 may wish to see how it was organised then, & how the screenshot was posted at the end of the competition.

There was plenty of lotteries before, and the administrators shut them down. Also the rep club was shut down. I recommend you check with someone before you start another.

Yes, good advice, though this is nothing to do with Rep Club'ing, & I'm not sure which lotteries that were closed you are referring to. Certainly this draw was closed because it was related to warez sites ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/marketplace/57080-giving-accounts-lottery.html

And this one was closed early by the organiser ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/marketplace/49325-prize-draw-guaranteed-win.html because it went wrong for him. So jsto17 may wish to use it as an example of what not to do!

road_sign-danger_sharp20090622-01.jpg

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Lol. I slipped the road construction workers $2000 to re-program the road sign for me ;)

Anyway, I don't want to take jsto17's thread off-topic.

Edit: Oops, just noticed this lottery has now been ended early. That didn't last long!

Can a mod close this thread please?

Last edited:

Steeevoe

Reaction score
Yes, this draw, for example, used random.org ;

Thats actualy quite rubbish. Even if the person uses print screen, he can still press the random generator enough times to make the number he picked, or even use a lil bit of photoshop.

You need a website that makes the numbers its self where you log in and check the new numbers. The number would have to be only generated once / week etc.

jsto17

Reaction score
Yeah I just thught i'd cancel it becuase it was looking liek it would be more hastle than it's worth.

Sorry for wasting anyon'es time who read it.

And yes, if someone can just delete this thread that would be great