x10 member get free backlink. Start submitting

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Url: http://directory.x10.bz/. Its still in the initial phase. Submit your websites. Fill anything in Map Location field.

Nice idea.I have already implemented a site similarly.But nonetheless there can be better sites.I will post my site as well but currently I am testing it with a free domain.I am afraid if people will accept it with out a proper TLD and hence did not post until now.
Kindly post your view.
yours is Nice site by the way.

kaushal.aniket26

Reaction score
Thanks & Sorry for late reply. My URL is one of the sub-domains of x10 and that makes it part of a community. Some people have submitted their sites and its good going. I am just not able to find more time these days. Since you are Community Advocate can you help by telling the people that there is a place where they can submit their website. And best thing is that users get easy one-way link and it is do-follow. Thanks again. Hope you will read it after so much long time.

bonic199917

Reaction score
I like your site design and functionality!
My recommendation is to make it's own domain name somewhere, not sub-domain.
What script do you use for this directory?
I already submitted my site http://inClix.info :)
I will add more sites soon!
Thank you. Good luck!

kaushal.aniket26

Reaction score
bonic, can't accept your site. Your site is hosted on tophost.bg
There are many directories out there where you can submit site while this directory is only for x10hosted sites.
I use directorypress on WP. I chose subdomain as it makes it part of the community.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
mine site is in x10vps. can i submit?

vekou

Reaction score
nice one. i just wish that websites aren't categorized only on one category. Most websites, especially personal blogs dwells into multiple topics.

d3rckptc18

Reaction score
thanks for the site, I will also post my website (www.onlineworkclub.com) later. More power to your site.

one thing I would recommend is to create a script that automatically tracks the websites on your list to know if the site that you have listed is still working (I noticed that some of the sites you have on your directory is no longer working...).

Last edited:

designerkayemedia30

Reaction score
My blog could use some readers! ;) My site is still being updated because I have no pricing table yet. I'm selling business card and other templates as well as WordPress building services. I also advocate social media etiquette on my blog :)

Site: designerkayemedia.elementfx.com (Not finished yet)
Blog: designerkayemedia.elementfx.com/blog.