x10 MMO Server?

Which x10 MMO would you play on(Multiple Choices Acceptable)?

• World Of Warcraft

Votes: 99 65.6%
  • Ragnarok

Votes: 46 30.5%
  • Ultima Online

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Rose Online

Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Lineage2

Votes: 34 22.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
WoW and Lineage 2 takes um too much of the Server so you would have to make just one or maximum of two Different servers for each computer because requires too much RAM

since im addicted to Ragnarok Online, i voted on it, anyways, i'm GM / Admin / Payer for a long time ^__^~
eAthena dont requires too much of a computer so you might have 2 or 3 on each computer (BUT, the latest eAthena Map Server Build is eating a lot of RAM so 2GB's for a computer holds 2 map servers at once.

RAGNAROK, GOGO! If possible, i would like to help if Ragnarok is choosen ;)
Can be with website, with Forums (IPB hell yeah \o/~), as GM as ialways am lol ;P

Nice initiative Corey. I see that x10 is growing so much that i probally believe those DDoS atks the servers had days ago was some paid hosters trying to make x10hosing down so they can steal from us again :p

OH, btw², as soon AdSense pays me, i might be joining the paid x10h services ^___^

White Jackal

Reaction score
Ragnarok. I've been playing for a while and well, if the GMs would be fair, the rates not too high and the server updated it'd be a nice opportunity to start again.

Laos101

Reaction score
I'm a GM on another WoW Private server, and i must say that the game is quite interesting, you gotta get burning crusade though, it just opens so many more dungeons etc. I often hold events like turtle races on the server too :D

Slothie

Reaction score
Rose :D There are just so many ragnarok / lineage private servers around it just isn't funny.

freak3dot

Reaction score
The only MMORPG I have played is Conquer Online. I was so addicted :nuts: Fortunately it is a private server.

I won't have time to play any games but it will be interesting to see which comes out on top in the poll.

Battousai

Reaction score
There are way too much Lineage II servers out there allready so that one doesn't get my vote.

World of Warcraft is one of those games that's worth paying for the real server, since you need tons of people to enjoy the game =)

I haven't played Ultima & Rose, but heard Rose was a very good game ...

[sarcasm]Or maybe you could do a Runescape server =) [/sarcasm]

I completely agree with that!
I own a gaming community, which will be relaunched soon... since due to some server problems we lost everything -.-'... (it wasn't hosted here, don't worry :p)

I think ROSE Online would be the best choice.

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
It's legal to make a WoW server?

vrapp

Reaction score
Not sure if this qualifies for "massive", but I'd love to see Battlefield 2.

regards

DarkXNightmare

Reaction score
Hi people! I used to play Ragnarok Online but I like Diablo 2 Expansión Server as well. Indeed, I have my own Diablo 2 private server running on my PC and it goes well. I hope you think adding the Diablo 2 Expansion Server.

Slothie

Reaction score
Diablo / warcraft/ starcraft would be under the PVPGN server. Great idea but there are lots of those out there as well (I currently admin one as well).

sisuki

Reaction score
If we choose WoW we can play up to the latest patch and The Burning Crusade, and later Wrath of the Lich King :(_______)

Laos101

Reaction score
It's legal to make a WoW server?

as legal as any other server

If we choose WoW we can play up to the latest patch and The Burning Crusade, and later Wrath of the Lich King :(_______)

2.1.3 is my suggestion, all the good features up to latest, and its not exactly great goin with every patch, only the ones opening up important things, the bugs are all the same since its core related not the game

and WotLK is some time away, BC was announced in the middle of 05' and released 07'

Last edited:

Tideas

Reaction score
If you guys open up a x10 MMO Server for World of Warcraft, let me know! I want to get back to it again but don't want to pay $15 a month lol

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
Lineage II is quite fun in fact... I have played for a while but not recently. There are already enough WoW servers in my opinion so it wouldn't be that good.

D34TH

Reaction score
I Am Good With Setting Up Wow Servers (not adding/making weapons items etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.