x10, Need more paid hosting members? >:D

Equiflux

Reaction score
Dear x10 Staff,

Over the long run, even though I've had some rough times with x10, it's all good.
I just wanted you guys to know how much I appreciate how much you guys have done for me in the whole time I have ever been here. So...

I am submitting the x10hosting link to various places, telling of the insanly awesome paid hosting deals. It may or may not bring more buisness. Personally I think it will work. But anyways in about 2 months, If you guys get a LOAD of paid hosting requests, it will be all my fault >:p :cool:

Anyways,
Thanks for all you've done for me x10 staff

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Equiflux said:
Dear x10 Staff,

Over the long run, even though I've had some rough times with x10, it's all good.
I just wanted you guys to know how much I appreciate how much you guys have done for me in the whole time I have ever been here. So...

I am submitting the x10hosting link to various places, telling of the insanly awesome paid hosting deals. It may or may not bring more buisness. Personally I think it will work. But anyways in about 2 months, If you guys get a LOAD of paid hosting requests, it will be all my fault >:p :cool:

Anyways,
Thanks for all you've done for me x10 staff

Sweet; we need more people like you in Sales :biggrin:

If they bypass codes weren't down I'd continue spamming up FWS with info on free hosting

Last edited:

N2PGames

Reaction score
a.s.a my site gets fixed up cuz phpbb's amdin page is missed up... after teh upgrade is compeleted ill reinstall my site and instead of "Advertisement" ill post it under "Help X10"

dsfreak

Reaction score
x10 is the best, and only people that are intelligent enough to find it, are good enough to use it.