!*! x10 November Goal !*!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Last month was great, we ended up going $12 over the goal which will be included in this month's totals. The goal is going to remain at $530 this month. Since we did hit the goal last month I will be getting another free server sometime the first half of this month. Thanks for everyone's hard work!!!

Google\Yahoo - $178
Paid Accounts - $158 <-- Projected earnings from paid accounts
Offers\Intellitxt - $77
Last month rollover - $12

Current Goal: $530
Revenue Total: $425

To reach goal: $105

Updated Dec 2nd, 2006.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Z

Reaction score
this is truely awesome, i bet we'll go over this month again too :)

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Sweet corey, did you find a new dc yet, and will the goal increase for the new server???

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Need to continue advertising paid hosting.. so many free hosting signups lately..

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Spartan Erik said:
Need to continue advertising paid hosting.. so many free hosting signups lately..

Ya post the paid plans on WHT and FWS and stuff, maybe it will attract more people.

Zenax

Reaction score
Yeah the new server is aimed to reduce the amount being piled on the free server, so in all their will be two free servers! Is that correct?

monky91

Reaction score
Hmm.. How much is the new server, how much will we need to reach in total?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I believe the new server's costs, along with the other 2 servers' costs are included in that $530.

Simie

PHP PRO
Reaction score
So whats this month going towards? Upgrades? Running costs?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Simie said:
So whats this month going towards? Upgrades? Running costs?

I believe we need to match / exceed that goal we reached to be able to keep the new server and pay the bills.

I would imagine that maybe Corey has some ideas for upgrades / add-ons that we could shoot for.

Say like, we need $530 to keep our servers.
Maybe say we need X amount above that to purchase a new gaming site, new item like reseller hosting, etc. :dunno:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
$530 is the current monthly operations costs. This does not include misc one time costs that I pay for. $530 covers 3 servers. Of course going above the goal will just increase the amount of servers and the features we can offer everyone.

No money made from x10 is kept by me or any of the staff, it goes directly back into providing better service. Also, all ideas to make extra money are welcome ;)

-Corey

Chris Z

Reaction score
i just found this, and i thought it might help you out Corey, although i'm sure you've thought about most of each and every one on that list

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
should make something like youtube :) (as in someone will buy it for millions of dollars lol)

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
lol that would be totally awesome haha, but nah, we could be like Myspace and give every service you could possibly give over the internet, btw - i'm surprised they haven't started webhosting hahah, i'm sure they'll come around for it soon lmao

Cubeform

Reaction score
Chris Z said:
lol that would be totally awesome haha, but nah, we could be like Myspace and give every service you could possibly give over the internet, btw - i'm surprised they haven't started webhosting hahah, i'm sure they'll come around for it soon lmao

MySpace has horrible coding. The fact that it's made in .NET doesn't help either. If we could make something better, we might just pull that off... ;)

Speaking of MySpace, try making an innovative and new web application. People will pick it up, they will use it, you can charge for it, and you will make money.

Last edited:

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
WE can try to offer Web-builder. We can make a group of ppl who make Pages for other ppl and they pay us for them no???

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
jaygreentree said:
My Space is in ColdFusion not .NET

Myspace is accually both, just looks like coldfunsion, as I get aspx error messages all the time.

Chris Z

Reaction score
ya i heard they are in the process of switching everything over to ASPX, but they are only partly ASP so far

Status
Not open for further replies.