x10 qtrax - page cannot be loaded (ongoing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqtrax

Reaction score
Since joining your good site, i go to my site to find half the time i cant get there. trying on ie and ff, same results. I am now thinking this is linked to an earlier issue I posted elsewhere on here.

One person said it was an advertising issue but we cleared that up as not being the case, i think, since my account is atm advert free.

Please can you let me know, I am not knocking your site but if your having problems maybe you have exceeded what can happen here. I dont mind and will look for other hosting that hasnt reached a peak... or is there another issue ?

kind regards

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
Re: x10 qtrax - page cannot be loaded

We haven't reached peak. :) We are currently rebooting the Absolut and Stoli servers. The issue is with cPanel that is causing the servers to lockup. We are working to remedy the issue in a timely manner. Please be patient. :)

sqtrax

Reaction score
Still having strange problems, inconsistancy.

Whats wrong ?

I appreciate your offer of free hosting but I could do with some stability if it is at all possible :dunno:

Chris73

Reaction score
Your site loads fine for me. While fixing other clients/customers issues, sometimes it requires us to restart the httpd to have the fix go into effect. This only takes a matter of seconds though and should have really no effect on you being able to access your website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.