X10

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsfreak

Reaction score
I think x10 Hosting, seriously means, the hosting is ten times better. Think about it, it really is. No other host has this kind of hosting, and can keep it up for what, one year now? Yes, it has already been one year! x10 Hosting is what Corey and Auvee must have come up with, so either of them would probably be able to tell you what it REALLY, 100% means. Me, though, I think it means it is ten times the hosting anybody else can offer, since it is so good, and reliable.

Or, it might mean ten aspects of hosting, like: Cpanel, Reliable, Friendly, Successful, etc.

Oh, and guys, I would reccommend just not sending PMs to Corey, he doesn't read them, ever, I don't think, and if he does, I think it is only if they are titled with meaning, not like "COREY, READ THIS, ITS MEGA IMPORTANT". Also, with all the mass of PMs he gets, I doubt he has the time to read them, let alone enable that annoying little popup telling him he has unlimited pms to read. He is very likely to reply to this, and if he doesn't notice it, I will try and ask him later.

Reclutador

Reaction score
LOL, i might know it.

X10hosting its that if you take every free hosting, its x10poor than this, then, X10hosing its 10 hostings in one :D

Matthews255

Reaction score
right, perhaps he'd just bought a nice new server, and was thinking of a host name.

Then he thought, lets put a letter with a number.

A, nah, how about X, yes. X is nice.

now, a number. Hmmm.... 5, X5 Hosting. Nope. How about 10, X10 Hosting.

Yes, theres a ring to that, x10. I think I will call my host x10 Hosting.

*end rant*

Woolie

Reaction score
Matthews255 said:
right, perhaps he'd just bought a nice new server, and was thinking of a host name.

Then he thought, lets put a letter with a number.

A, nah, how about X, yes. X is nice.

now, a number. Hmmm.... 5, X5 Hosting. Nope. How about 10, X10 Hosting.

Yes, theres a ring to that, x10. I think I will call my host x10 Hosting.

*end rant*

That sounds like the most probable story :hsdance:. If i was thinking of a company name, i dont think i'd try and be too philosophical. Just a few random ideas put together works for me. :fart:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I never really though of that. Im sure it means times 10 something.lol

Cynical

Reaction score
Or it could be something like "extended hosting" minus the -ded, making it "exten hosting", or x10.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
or maybe he just needed a name guys, and thought that x10hosting sounded cool and he should use that ;)

Cynical

Reaction score
DarkD45 said:
or maybe he just needed a name guys, and thought that x10hosting sounded cool and he should use that ;)
Possible, but that ruins the fun of speculation.

Aroonxors

Reaction score
Maybe it came from someone on the PCriot forums :O Way back though.. hmm

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Who wouldn't want x10hosting!?!?

Colin

Reaction score
Does it really matter why its called x10Hosting other then its just sounds cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.