x10advanced and x10corporate are gone forever?!

Matt

Reaction score
We still offer the advanced and corporate plans. However, they are not available right away. They are available as upgades. You must place a request in the Upgrades forum. Dont forget to use the form.

The reason we are doing this is because of the amount of abusers we are recieving. To many people are creating high server loads due to php scrips sending emails, uploading files (file hosting for others), and just violating the tos.

Last edited:

Wai_Wai

Banned
Reaction score
madmatt911 said:
We still offer the advanced and corporate plans. However, they are not available right away. They are available as upgades. You must place a request in the Upgrades forum. Dont forget to use the form.

Oh! I see.
So is there any restriction on upgrade?
Or just a simple request would do?

The reason we are doing this is because of the amount of abusers we are recieving. To many people are creating high server loads due to php scrips sending emails, uploading files (file hosting for others), and just violating the tos.

I see.
How about explain this in your plan or the registration form?
I think this should clear things up.

After all, thanks for your speedy reply :p

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
Please stop double posting. If you need, use the edit button. You have been double and tripple posting a lot lately. If you do it again, you may recieve a warning.

Youre welcome for the speedy reply.

Wai_Wai

Banned
Reaction score
madmatt911 said:
Please stop double posting. If you need, use the edit button. You have been double and tripple posting a lot lately. If you do it again, you may recieve a warning.

Youre welcome for the speedy reply.

Oh, sorry about that. :"-(

By the way, how about if the message is too long?
You know, people don't like to read long messages. That's why I like to chop it into several posts.

Matt

Reaction score
It doesnt matter if people like long posts. It gets quite annoying and all your doing is making spam and trying to get more points. Simply dont do it. If you do it again you will recieve a warning. After that, possibly a banning.

Wai_Wai

Banned
Reaction score
madmatt911 said:
It doesnt matter if people like long posts. It gets quite annoying and all your doing is making spam and trying to get more points. Simply dont do it. If you do it again you will recieve a warning. After that, possibly a banning.
No, not for the points. Points are useless to me (I think I have stated this elsewhere). They are of no value in my view unless they can be cashed.

Try to notice about the behaviour of general public. For a chuck of messages, if it is chopped into small pieces, they will be more willing and able to read them. Strange to say, if they are combined into 1 large piece, they will not read it even if it is of the same size as the chopped version.

200*5 words is more readable than 1000 words. :)