X10Cash

trsa1

Reaction score
It would be nice if there was option as a reward of paid hosting but only with x10cash, like without transfering with paypal. Wouldn't it be great with people who dont have paypal.

I would like to see this optiion. :D.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
trsa1 said:
It would be nice if there was option as a reward of paid hosting but only with x10cash, like without transfering with paypal. Wouldn't it be great with people who dont have paypal.

I asked this already...no response

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
trsa1 said:

Well, plans are charged monthly.. you would have to post a ton and complete a bunch of offers every month if you wanted to do so.. this isn't a bad idea but it might be a bit impractical..

trsa1

Reaction score
I can get x10 cash easily as I have a lot of friends who would complete the surveys. I could get about 1000 x10cash per week. I am very sure that is able to cover static for a month.

I know it is hard to check it every month but it will be very cool if you did. ;)

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
I also get a lot of people I know to complete the serveys, unless the ad company thinks its took much, i have about 6,800 x10 Cash right now...

Conor

Reaction score
At the top, in the user bar click account and then Complete Offers.

@others: You can use your cash to remove ads so thats just as good. We don't have room for non paying customers on our business server.

Chris Z

Reaction score
just got a quick question about offers- i did an offer about two days ago, and i know that corey is gone, but does anyone else have access to the script that pays everyone for the offers they've done the previous day? i'm trying to do a contest on my site and the prize will be a domain and i only have $600 in x10cash and i just did a $130 survey so, i should be back up to around $730, but just wondering if anyone else has access to that script so they can run it while Corey is gone - sorry if this ended up not being a quick question lol

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
billybob bo buck said:
just got a quick question about offers- i did an offer about two days ago, and i know that corey is gone, but does anyone else have access to the script that pays everyone for the offers they've done the previous day? i'm trying to do a contest on my site and the prize will be a domain and i only have $600 in x10cash and i just did a $130 survey so, i should be back up to around $730, but just wondering if anyone else has access to that script so they can run it while Corey is gone - sorry if this ended up not being a quick question lol

lolz ill ask him now...:drool: