x10Exchange? Yeah!

Daniel S

Reaction score
I am going to submit my banner to it soon. (Because it is still being developed.)

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Cool :) It'll get approved and activated quick.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
bigjoe, you need to login to the site and give us a banner, so we can advertise your site on others

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Cool. I'll have a look and probably signup. I need a bit more traffic on my site.
I just need to get around to making a banner.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
The site is live, the forums are up.. Help spread the word!

sonicsshadow

Reaction score
This is free correct? You don't need to pay to get impressions or anything like that correct?

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Nope, I mean, you can.. but not required.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm still waiting for the confirmation e-mail to be sent. *puzzled*

3aKaT

Reaction score
easy to cheat :frown: as mostly on the same banner ex. sites
want to now how to?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Have you double checked you spam / bulk folders? I know mine was in there.

-Luke.

Yep. I have my e-mails come to my computer ( Windows Live Mail ) ... so I know if I get spam or regular mail.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
That's strange....try logging into the web interface of your email provider. Maybe something's not working with POP / IMAP.

Siaram

Reaction score
So sorry to ask a dumb question but how exactly does this work. What's in it for them (obviously something no?) and what's in it for us? There was no "How it works" link so not sure what's going on. Is this where the little banners scroll along the bottom of peoples screens or.....Confusing. Basically it says 3 easy steps. Register, submit and sit back, relax and watch your traffic grow. Ya they all do, but....

I tried the Bravenet one yesterday. Paste a code on homepage. When someone logs into your site, they get a popunder of another site. If they view it then YOUR site apparently gets displayed in popunders elsewhere.

Well I tried it for a day and not one new member from it. Pffft Do any of these actually work?

2K8 Group

Reaction score
I signed up 10 days ago and this is what my stats show. I think pretty good for 10 days!

x10exchange.jpg

The left one is impressions, the right clicks.

Purple graphs - your pages; Blue graphs - your ads

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You put a banner up on your site from the exchange network. Each time the banner is viewed you get credit and then your banner will be viewed on someone else's site. So, in theory you are exchanging traffic with other people.

-Corey