x10gaming

Insanenight

Reaction score
hey been awhile since i check the forums so i decided to check em and as soon as i logged in the forum i got this
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

if any admin read this id like to know why i got banned :dunno:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, first of all x10Gaming is closed for the time being, but that might be why. Some starff member who was there at the time will be able to tell you though.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
What is your x10Gaming username? I can probably find out why you were banned.

x10Gaming has been closed for a while due to lack of interest. Some members of staff want to start it again. After the new version of x10 has been release we may think about starting it again. But I'm not promising anything.

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I'd certainly like to bring it back, seeing that I'm a gamer.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
There is actually a problem were it randomly bans people. Just post your username here if you are and I will fix it.

It's in the plans to bring it back, but first we need to get the new x10Hosting site and backend system running completely.

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
It mass bans users. It is a simple fix in the code. Not sure why it does it it just does. There is no need to create new user names as your old names are still there.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
LOL so I guess it's time to break the banhammer over at x10Gaming. It's being abusive :p

Insanenight

Reaction score
What is your x10Gaming username? I can probably find out why you were banned.

x10Gaming has been closed for a while due to lack of interest. Some members of staff want to start it again. After the new version of x10 has been release we may think about starting it again. But I'm not promising anything.

There is actually a problem were it randomly bans people. Just post your username here if you are and I will fix it.

It's in the plans to bring it back, but first we need to get the new x10Hosting site and backend system running completely.

thanks guys for all the answer and uhm it sucks u guys at to closed it, i did had fun in few servers u guys had.
this is my user: insanenight

Chris73

Reaction score
Like i said. It bans the entire members list. All but the Admins and staff. Not sure why it has done it several times.