x10hosting 2017 at No.3

joebrigg

Reaction score
I tried their #2, 000webhost, but was experiencing a lot of downtime. x10hosting has been great so far.

lylex10h

Reaction score
I would consider 000webhost and x10Hosting to be in their own category compared to sites like Wix and Weebly. Congrats x10!

eezeee

Reaction score
I have tried them all and X10 is the best.... Been using for over a decade now, with some issues at times but on the whole, it's an amazing service miles ahead of the pack.

longbich

Reaction score
I have tried them all and X10 is the best.... Been using for over a decade now, with some issues at times but on the whole, it's an amazing service miles ahead of the pack.
Have to agree. Only a few times without a website due to overseas posting failure from non-allowed countries. And of course when I was just too lazy or really too forgetful to Login.

alan.marlow79

Reaction score
Just like to add that I'm really happy with x10, been with you now for 7 years and only had one or two minor hiccups in all that time.

reedwork

Reaction score
I have just joined and I think you should be number 1, especially in support. I used to design websites manually. After working in IT infrastructure for the last 20 some years I have decided to learn WordPress just for some retirement fun. I was installing your default template and I caused an error. I received a message that the error was logged and someone would fix it for me within 5 min. I have never experienced support from a site especially a free site, that notified me of a fix in progress before I even noticed the error. I have to give it to your support team because the fix was in place in less than 5 min. Thanks for the hard work.

sobakix2

Reaction score
tried a few of them, nothing but trouble.

except for freehostia maybe but their file size limit of half a megabyte(!) is ridiculous

lylex10h

Reaction score
I'm currently doing some WordPress work on another provider where the user is paying for a "Pro" account on shared hosting and it is painfully slow with errors in the cPanel everywhere. Often the errors don't even make since, phpMyAdmin times out and has never once loaded all the databases. I've never experienced anything like this on my free hosting account at x10. Just keep doing what you're doing x10.

Last edited: